🖤 The End 🖤

As we circled one another once more, unsure of who was going to make a move, I decided to lock arms with the girl. We stood there, fighting for power and dominance. Her strength finally took over, Rhea shoving me hard into the ropes. Due to her strength, I fell over them, slamming roughly into the steel cage. I fell to the floor in pain, clutching my shoulder which had took most of the impact. Rhea now strode over to me, grabbing my arms and tossing me back into the ring.
"It isn't broken or torn is it?" she whispered as she did so. I couldn't speak due to the pain and was sure it was cut, however I didn't want to seem like a baby. Due to this, I just shook my head slightly so the crowd wouldn't notice. Rhea simply nodded her head in relief before slamming me to the floor once more. Of course, I landed on my shoulder. With this, I cried out in pain once more as Rhea dropped besides me. Because of my scream, she hesitated in laying into me further. Due to this, I grabbed her arms, throwing her down into the mat. Pinning her arms above her head with one hand, I began to punch her stomach, the girl wincing in pain.

Eventually, Rhea shoved up with her pelvis, therefore pushing me off of her. The girl gave a quick glare to me before taking her foot and stamping on my shoulder with it. This seriously hurt, the third stomp the most. If it wasn't torn before, it definitely was now. At this point, the pain was unbearable.  Tears began to spill from my eyes and Rhea quickly noticed. She pulled back a second, moving backwards to make sure this wasn't a trick. It really wasn't this time and she could soon see this. Giving me time to get up, I gradually did so and finally was face to face with the wrestler once more.
"Maiya." She muttered, staring at my now bruised and swollen shoulder.
"Keep going." I nodded, the girl shaking her head with a sigh. Rolling my eyes, I decided to get her head back in the game. I swung my leg, knocking her onto the floor. Without wasting a second, I turned the girl over, stamping her leg sideways into the ring. As she let out a cry of pain, I wasted no time in trying to pin the girl once more. Of course, she kicked out. She was now clutching her leg and I was clutching my shoulder.

I fell back into the ropes, allowing me to dive at Rhea. This only lead to the woman catching me and slamming me into the mat. She once again pinned me, but I managed to kick out again. Rhea started punching me now, mainly my stomach and chest. This ended in her finally getting on top of me, grabbing fistfuls of my hair and slamming my head continuously into the mat. Eventually, I managed to free my legs which made me bend tighten them together underneath Rhea. This allowed me to kick up, pushing Rhea, her whole body rolling forward over mine and leaving her tangled in the ropes. Her legs and feet were stuck between the top and middle rope, her body collapsed on the ring. Without a second thought, I ran towards the girl, sliding down onto my legs and opening them as I did so, slamming her face between them and therefore into the bottom ropes. Her legs were now free but Rhea herself was facedown in the ring, under the bottom rope. I next held the two top ropes as I climbed onto the middle one which allowed me to bounce a little before jumping off of them and landing on Rhea's back. She yelped in pain however I continued to do this a couple of times before stopping for a second. I dragged the girl back into the ring, stamping on her stomach once more. She lay there, swaying slightly but completely zoned out. Her eyes met mine as I climbed to the top rope. Without doing a big gesture or anything to give her a chance to move, I performed Swan Lake, the audience going wild as I did. I landed it perfectly, Rhea now basically out.

Without a thought, I pulled up her injured leg, holding down a shoulder as I did so. The ref counted two until Rhea kicked out just before three. I couldn't believe it. Of course, I was proud of her but I did believe I'd had that in the bag. Nevertheless, I knew I couldn't waste any more time. Victory was close, I could feel it. I dragged Rhea to her feet, the girl stumbling a little before I ran to the corner of the ring. That's when I got an idea. A tribute to an amazing friend. I glanced to the ramp, did a small salute aimed for backstage where he was and turned to Rhea. She was stood perfectly, looking dazed and confused. Without a second to spare, I ran forward and launched myself in the air. Claymore. The crowd once again went mental as Rhea collapsed to the floor once more. Drew and I had been showing each other our signature moves recently and little did he know I'd taken more notice than he had thought. I tried to pin the girl once more and of course, she kicked out again. This time, it was even closer to the count than last time. I knew this was it. I stood to my feet and waited for Rhea to do the same. Right as I was about to dive on her, out of nowhere she grabbed me. She pulled my arm behind her, tilting my body away. All in a blur, I was spun and dropped onto the ring. Rhea dived to the floor, our eyes immediately locking as she pushed me up and the ref jumped down.

1,2...

Just as I was about to kick out, I caught a glimpse of the passion and desperation in the eyes of not just my competitor, but my everything. Due to this, I just lay there as the ref tapped the mat for the third and final time. Rhea fell back, knowing what I had done and staring into my eyes in pure shock. The ref then helped the wrestler to her feet giving her her title which she quickly grasped, rushing out of the cage and down the ramp. I simply sat there realising what opportunity I had just let slip from my fingers. My eyes followed Rhea up to the top of the ramp to which she now turned around to look back at me. Despite the distance, I could see the tears spilling down her eyes as she now continued into the gorilla and most likely to her meet and greets. After a couple of minutes, the ref helped me back to my feet now.

However as I rose to them, I felt strange. Cold. The lights suddenly turned off leaving the stadium in complete darkness. I could hear murmurs and shouts from the crowd but was so confused as to what was happening. I began to wander to where I believed the cell door was, however as I grew closer to it, I heard a stern slam. It was no question what had just closed. I was now left alone in the dark unaware of what was going on. That's when I heard it.

Let me in.