🖤 Travelling 🖤

After breakfast, we rushed to our rooms, Bray behind us of course. The good thing about today was that there would be two buses for those of us on RAW. One would be taking some to the airport, allowing them to go home for the rest of the week. The other would be taking the rest of us to Florida for Hell In A Cell.

I happily placed my stuff on the tour bus, excited for the upcoming events. This doesn't even mean Hell In A Cell, just a week without Bray was enough for me. However, I did have to say goodbye to Damian and RK-Bro, who weren't going to be in Hell In A Cell and therefore going home.
"We'll be watching it live." Damian told me, "but you still need to keep us updated!"
"We will." I smiled, Rhea subtly taking hold of my hand.
"Good luck to you all." Randy nodded, before turning to Rhea and I, "and, remember, no matter what happens, you'll both do amazing! Don't let it effect you both."
"Of course." Rhea smiled.

We made our way onto the coach. Due to it being a big event, our coach was bigger and better than those we'd had. It was very spacious with chairs, tables, chargers, toilets, movable seats and a lot more. There was even a little section of food at the back for us. We sat at a four-seater table, myself by the window, Rhea besides me and Drew opposite. Due to there not being many of us here (only Bobby Lashley, MVP, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Shayna Baszler, Nia Jax, Reggie, Alexa Bliss and of course Drew, Rhea and I) the coach was very spacious, therefore it was a lot easier to chill out on here. Looking out of the window, we smiled and waved madly at those on the bus besides us heading home. I giggled and pointed at an already tired Randy sat with Riddle clinging to his arm.

We finally pulled away, a wave of relief rushing over me as my eyes locked with Bray sat on the opposite bus, fading away as we drove off. I looked down to see Rhea's hand resting on my own, her eyes glaring at the same person I was. They now shifted to my own, a smile now forming on her once stern face. I knew in this moment I was safe. My head lay on her shoulder, my eyes meeting Drew who smiled warmly at us before looking back at his phone. Rhea placed a headphone in my ear, the two of us now relaxing on our way to Florida.

After a short while, those who were hyper had died down a bit, however, me and Rhea had now become giddy. Drew was asleep opposite us, mouth wide, head back and quiet snores coming from the wrestler. This amused Rhea and I maybe a bit too much as we giggled and filmed, posting it on social media. We then glanced over at Bobby and MVP, both also sleeping. After a little whisper to one another, Rhea leaned over to the two, tickling Bobby's lips before quickly sitting back in her seat. Her head quickly fell on my shoulder, the wrestler now pretending to be asleep. Bobby's eyes opened, looking around confused. The wrestler and I made eye contact, a frown present on his face. I pointed to his sleeping partner, before pretending to fall back asleep also. The man nudged his manager, clearly frustrated. It was clear MVP was too, as the two shared a confused moment before they decided to go back to sleep. Rhea and I sat in stitches in our chair, finding this way funnier than it was. My eyes locked with Shayna who sat giggling at us.

With this, we decided to just sit and talk, trying to settle ourselves down.
"I want you to know," Rhea suddenly spoke, her eyes locked on mine, "I want us to go all out in this match. Don't hold back just because of us. It needs to be a fair fight."
I nodded, "I completely agree."
"Good. Because no matter what happens, we'll still be just as close, right?"
"Of course." I grinned, before resting my head on her shoulder.
"Good." She muttered, now wrapping her arm round my shoulders, her hand playing with a piece of my hair.

The trip flew by pretty quick after that and we soon arrived at the hotel. This was by far the nicest one I had stayed in. A beautiful grey stone building held up by marble pillars and decorated by vines, trees, bushes and flowers. Due to our fatigue we couldn't properly take in its beauty however. We simply stumbled in, took our keys and casually made our way to our rooms. Us from RAW were all placed on the second floor, Smackdown being on the first when they arrived. Rhea, Drew and I quickly said goodnight before entering our rooms. These too were beautiful. A fluffy light grey carpet on the floor with the darker grey walls as mentioned earlier. Oak desks, drawers and wardrobes were set around the room. As said, we were all really tired so I just placed my bags by the door, got dressed and jumped into the bed, planning on unpacking the next day. The bed was so comfy, a four poster golden tinted bed laid with white cotton sheets and four pillows. My body sank into the soft mattress allowing me to drift away almost immediately.