🖤 Breakfast 🖤

I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing besides me, forgetting momentarily about last night. I glanced down to see her iconic, blonde hair draped over my chest. However, the gel still strong in it so it was pretty much one big clump of hair. I giggled slightly before glancing to the bed in front of me. Riddle, as always, was cuddling into the back of Randy. Their heads lay side by side as Riddle's hand clutched Randy's waist and stomach. I heard rustling in the next room and assumed either Damian or Drew had woken up. I was thankful for this as I didn't want to wake Rhea up but I wanted to know what time it was as my phone was on the bedside cabinet besides Randy.

The door near me slowly opened, a hung over Drew stepping out.
"Morning." He muttered, his voice raspy from sleep.
"Morning, lightweight." I giggled, Drew glaring down at me. Playfully, he shoved my head along with his foot, a small laugh coming from the Scottish warrior.
"What time is it?" I whispered, trying not to wake anyone. Drew quickly grabbed our phones from the table, checking his and handing me mine. Turns out it was only 8 in the morning.
"Is that all." Drew groaned, now sitting down besides me, "I could've slept in."

A small snore then interrupted our conversation, I glanced up to see Randy now stirring. Drew and I smirked as he forgot who was behind him momentarily, resting a hand on Riddle's arm. Feeling the muscles of him, Orton slowly glanced back to see a sleeping Riddle spooning him, Drew and I desperately trying to muffle our giggles.
"What in the-" he began, before looking down at Drew and I, big grins on our faces.
"Not a word of this to anyone." He warned.
"Bit late. Just posted a picture of you two on my Instagram." Drew smirked, Randy's eyes widening as he jumped from the bed, Riddle now startled and awake.
"Drew, you!" He began, storming forward.
"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" Drew finally exclaimed, holding his arms up in surrender. Randy huffed and dragged himself back into bed, his eyes quickly meeting Riddle's.
"Morning, Randy," he grinned, patting the bed for him to sit besides him. A small groan left Randy's mouth as he dropped himself besides Riddle, the tired wrestler resting his head on Orton's shoulder.
A few minutes passed and soon Damian wandered through and Rhea sat up.

Damian and I sat smugly as the others complained of their hangovers. We decided to get changed and go down for breakfast so that the group could feel better with some food. I grabbed some of my clothes I had in Riddle's room and followed Rhea to hers so she could change. Randy and Riddle stayed in theirs and Damian and Drew went to their room to do the same. We all just agreed to wait outside of our rooms until everyone was done.
"Don't take too long, you two." Damian smirked as he opened his door.
"Hey, you take longer getting changed than me!" Rhea laughed, Damian shaking his head.
"I didn't mean it like that." He laughed before closing his door.
"Oh." Rhea nodded, glaring at the door of the champion.

Entering Rhea's room, I opened the door to her bathroom to get changed.
"Just do it in here, it's fine." Rhea called, a light blush painting my face.
"I- okay." I muttered, slowly wandering over to the bed she was getting changed next to.
"Don't be nervous." She giggled, turning away so she could change.
"I'm not." I argued, the girl laughing more.
"Rubbish" she smiled, turning back to look at me.
"Shush." I muttered, pulling my shirt over my head. Rhea giggled some more, pulling on her shirt.

"Oh, ladies!" We heard a Scottish voice call, followed by a knock on the door.
"Nearly done changing, Drew!" Rhea replied as she sat tying her shoe laces.
"As long as that's all you're doing." He purred, someone giggling with him.
"Shut up, you two!" I laughed, grabbing my bag off of my bed. Rhea followed behind me, walking out of the door to meet Drew and Damian.

"Riddle and Randy went down to get us a table." Drew told us, Rhea and I nodding as we followed the two to breakfast. Of course, when we got there Bray was sat outside of reception, watching the stairs eagerly.
"So much for Vince talking with him." Damian muttered, gently pushing Rhea and I away from him.

As we entered the restaurant, a waitress was stood ready to take us to Randy and Riddle. The two were sat, smiles on their faces as we walked over. Randy's quickly turned to a frown when I saw him glance behind us. I looked to see the waitress bringing Bray in, sitting him on a table near us, his eyes glaring into mine.
"Swap with me." Damian told me, standing from his seat.
"No, it's fine." I sighed, another table now noticing. That table being The New Day with Ricochet and Asuka.
"Yo." I heard someone call, I looked over to see Xavier leaning over to us, "he still not leaving you alone?"
"It's getting worse." Drew now spoke, leaning over to talk to his friend, "he's following her everywhere, even outside her hotel room. We've had her staying with these two cause she's too scared to be on her own."
"No way!" Asuka exclaimed, the four now glaring at the man who's eyes never once left me.
"We're worried about her at Hell In A Cell." Randy sighed, not taking his eyes off of the man.
"He isn't going to be there, don't worry." Ricochet assured us, "he isn't in any matches at Hell In A Cell. Vince won't pay for rooms for stars who don't need to be there. He'll be home then and you won't be. Don't worry."
"He's not wrong." Damian nodded, "and if he does magically turn up. You won't be there at all cause we'll all be here."
"And if they're not, we are." Kofi smiled.