🖤 Fined 🖤

"Maiya!" I heard called once more, Rhea and Seth running up the corridor to get me. This had made me worse, I couldn't look at my room or even at them right now. Turning around, I noticed the disabled toilets opposite my room and made my way in, locking it behind me. I soon heard some knocks on the door.
"Maiya, come on!" Rhea cried, "come on, come out!"
"Rhea..." Seth then spoke up, the two moving around outside though I couldn't see what they were doing. I was sat by the door, on the floor. My knees were to my chest and my head burried in them. My arms wrapped around my legs as I cried into them, wanting all of this to just stop. Another bang soon came making me raise my head slightly.
"Maiya, I'm sorry for what he's done to your room." Rhea spoke once more, softer this time, "but we need to sort this. I know it's hard and you don't want to but you really can't hide from this."

After a short while, I heard some more footsteps outside, as well as quiet muffles which I couldn't quite make out, though I did hear my name at some point.
"Maiya," the new voice spoke softly, "I'm here, it's alright, can you come out please."
"I'm fine, Drew." I croaked, knowing I couldn't ignore him.
"We both know that's not true." He continued, "the coach is going to leave soon then you can get to the hotel and to bed instead of here."
"I'm not going to bed." I returned, "what if he's there. He could do anything when I'm asleep."
"You're not going to the hotel." Rhea suddenly spoke, my head moving upwards.
"Why?" I muttered, curious which made me stand.
"Damian just messaged me. Him, Matt and Randy  are coming to get us. You'll go with Drew, Randy and Matt. Damian, Seth and I will get your stuff from the hotel. Right?"
"Course." I heard Seth speak.
"And where will we go?" I frowned, feeling like this was just something they were saying to get me out.
"We're going on strike till Vince stops this." Drew spoke, a small gasp coming from another in the room. I mean, I'd already considered not going to RAW, but the others risking their jobs just seemed too far.
"You can't do that." I spoke, a small sigh following.
"Yes we can." Rhea spoke firmly, "please."

Finally, I stood to my feet. After a moment to my self, I placed my hand on the door, slowly unlocking the door. I heard shuffles outside as I pushed it open. When I had, I glanced around to see the four stood around awkwardly, my door still open opposite. Drew noticed my eyes dart to this, some of the writing on the wall still visible to me. The man quickly took hold of the door, closing it before I could stare anymore. As he did so, Rhea slowly walked over to me placing her hand out to me which I shakily took.
"I'm sorry." I muttered, feeling ashamed of what I was putting them through. I'm a wrestler, I'm supposed to be strong both mentally and physically. But I'm not. Without a word, Rhea pulled me into her chest, holding me tighter than ever. After a few seconds, I felt another pair of arms wrapping behind me. I glanced over to see Drew smiling down at me, softly. Seth then made his way towards us, also wrapping his arms around the side of me, making me feel even more safe.

After a small amount of time, I heard my name called from at the top of the corridor, the four of us separated to see Adam Peirce jogging towards us looking out of breath and exhausted.
"Maiya, I need to talk to you about The Fiend." He exasperated.
"No need." Drew spoke, stepping forward, almost shielding me, "we're not coming back till he's gone."
"I-I'm sorry..." Adam muttered, his eyes wide.
"Yeah." Seth nodded, "him or us Peirce, you can't seriously let him get away with this!"
"We aren't," Peirce tried to reassure us, "he's been fined."
"How much?" Drew frowned.
Adam put his head down in shame, "$500."
"That's it?!" Rhea cried, "that's nothing compared to how much he makes! I can't believe that's all after what he did?! Look at her wrist!"
Rhea quickly pulled me forward, presenting Adam with my injured arm.
"Have you been to medical?"
"No." Drew spoke, "because she's coming with us."
"On the coach?" Adam tried.
"No." Rhea snapped, "away from all this!"

Leaving Peirce behind, we all marched down the hallway where we saw Damian and RK-Bro stood waiting in the cafeteria.
"Let's go." Randy nodded, Damian walking over and placing an arm over my shoulders.
"Maiya wait!" I heard shouted, once more Adam rushing towards us, "come on, guys you can't seriously go on strike because of this!"
"Oh, we are." Rhea nodded, Damian, Randy and Matt now stepping forward.
"So are we!" Riddle announced, "right, Randy?"
"Right."
"Count me in." Damian spoke up before pulling us all away.
"Also, you might want to check out her dressing room!" Seth called to Adam as we all made our way outside and each into the two cars parked up. Randy insisted I sat in the front, Drew and Matt in the back. Rhea, Seth and Damian agreed to meet us at Riddle's house, due to him living in Florida, after they got all of our stuff from the hotel.