🖤 Eavesdropping 🖤

As I got backstage, I could hear the voices of my tag team partners arguing around the corner. I wondered to the wall, listening to their conversation as Nia and Shayna laughed at me.
"We needed you out there!" Drew growled, their voices now quieter.
"I was getting beat up by Dana, what did you want me to do?!" Rhea cried.
"You're a wrestler! I expect you to fight back!"
"Because that's what you did when Bobby had you in the Hurt Lock, didn't you? It totally wasn't Maiya who broke you out of it." Rhea laughed.
"That's different." Drew muttered.
"Of course it is." Rhea chuckled, before storming off, catching my eyes as she walked past.
"Enjoy the show, did you?" She snapped, walking off to the locker room. Drew now turned the corner, looking to see who Rhea had shouted at. He smiled as our eyes met, the man leaning on the wall.
"Wasn't the best idea to tag with her." He sighed, glancing at the door she had just stormed through.
"She couldn't help being attacked, Drew." I sighed, walking into the locker room to find her.

As I walked in, I saw the girl slamming things down and throwing them across the room. Luckily, it was only her in here so no one was at risk of having a shampoo bottle knocking them out.
"Rhea..." I muttered, her quickly turning to glare at me.
"Leave me alone!" She snapped, throwing on her jacket and grabbing her bag. She attempts to storm out but I block her way, making her stop, glaring down at me.
"Move." She growled, but I didn't budge.
"I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you, I should have. He didn't mean it, he's just upset about how things turned out."
"Well, it's done now. Just forget it." She muttered, attempting to leave but I stopped her once more.
"No," I spoke sternly, "I'm not letting you leave like this."
"I'm not going to murder someone, it's fine." She groaned, now practically shoving me out of the way.

I just let her go, walking over to my locker to grab my stuff and leave. I was still in pain but Rhea had pretty much took my mind off of it. She always could, just not this way. As I reached the door, I could hear voices echoing throughout the hallway, them approaching the locker room. I heard my name amongst their murmurs and laughs so I decided to quickly duck behind the wall, hiding from those now entering the room.
"I'm telling you, those two were dating when they were both in NXT." The first voice spoke, I recognised it to be Charlotte's.
"What if they still are?" Another spoke, this one however was a man's voice. Angel's. I frowned as I wondered what he was doing in the women's locker room.
"Probably, but I saw Rhea storm out of here earlier, they definitely had an argument."
"Hopefully," Angel muttered, "plus, Maiya will feel betrayed because Rhea was too occupied to help her and Drew."
"Exactly!" Charlotte exclaimed, "I'm telling you, just stick to the plan and don't screw up!"
"Me? Screw up?" Angel laughed.
"Yeah." Charlotte spoke, "now get out I need to shower."

With this, I heard the door open and close once more, myself needing to hide so Charlotte didn't come and see me. I quickly ran past the shower doors, towards the toilets. As soon as I heard her turn on the shower and close the stall door, the girl singing as she washed, I opened the door once more and wandered back. Luckily, she washes facing the shower allowing me to sneak by and out of the locker room without her hearing.

As I walked out, I saw Drew walking down towards the door. Calling his name, the man stopped, turning to smile at me whilst holding open the door.
"We sitting together again?" He smiled, holding the door for me as I ran through it.
"If you're up for it." I smiled, now walking with him.
"Well, I'm assuming you and Aussie have fell out again judging from the way she stormed out before, so sure!"
"Erm, yeah." I muttered, sick of arguing with her.
"It's fine, you two always bounce back." Drew nodded, "she might be alright if I apologise."
"Thanks." I smiled, climbing into the tour bus which was ready to go to our next area. Smack down was staying around here but Raw had to travel straight to Texas.

Tiredly, Drew and I threw ourselves on the first pair of seats we could find. The last match of RK-Bro vs AJ Styles and Omos was almost done, meaning we'd be leaving soon. Looking around, I saw Rhea was not on the coach yet, everyone else pretty much here. I began to get worries as a beaten AJ and Omos climbed onto the coach.
"Where's Rhea?" I asked Drew, Sonya now climbing on the bus as it prepared to go.
"Rhea isn't here yet." I told Sonya, the woman turning and noticing I was right.
"Neither is Damian and RK-Bro by the looks of it." She muttered, Drew and I now also standing.
"We'll go get them." He told her, Sonya nodding and allowing us to stand up.
"Don't worry, we won't leave without you." She smiled as she settled into her seat. Drew and I nodded and smiled, beginning to walk into the Stadium once more.