🖤 The Match 🖤

After being cleared by medical and taken care of by the group, it was soon time to get ready for my match with Charlotte. Rhea and I wandered into the bathroom so we could both change.
"You sure you're ready for this?" She frowned looking at the bruises which were already forming on my arms.
"I'm fine. I've been in worse states." I laughed, pulling on my fishnets. After helping each other fasten up, we were ready. We'd already been to hair and makeup before seeing Vince so we were ready to go.

I locked eyes with two men stood waiting for me when we left the room. Randy and Riddle stood tall, Drew and Damian still sat watching the current match of The New Day vs The Dirty Dogs continue.
"We'll wait with you until you go on just in case Flair or Bray tries anything." Randy smiled, Riddle grinning and nodding.
"Thanks, boys." I smiled, giving the two a small hug before going over to Damian and Drew.
"Good luck." They both nodded, each exchanging a warm embrace before the rest of us headed backstage.

I felt ready for this match, despite my body aching slightly from the recent attack. What with the two boys backstage, I knew not even Bray could stop me. I sat on one of the small boxes, Rhea by my side with Riddle and Randy stood, keeping a very close eye around us. A sudden burst of song rang, Rhea rising to her feet to make her way out.
"Good luck." She quickly whispered, leaving a small kiss on my cheek before rushing through the curtains, screams and cries echoing as she did. She was going first what with her being on commentary. Soon after, I heard my own and wandered out to be met with the WWE universe. I completed my normal entrance and began walking up the stairs. Rhea gave me a quick and subtle smile and nod, making me sure I could do this.

Before long, Flair was out, her eyes not leaving mine once.
"Just to be clear." We heard from the side of stage as Charlotte's music faded out. Adam emerged from the curtain, mic in hand.
"This match is for a title opportunity with Rhea Ripley at Hell In A Cell." He spoke, a smile making its way onto my face as this all became real. The man had now disappeared behind the curtain and the bell had rang.

Without a second thought, I was knocked to my feet by the queen. I glanced upwards to see her bathing in her arrogance. I quickly slipped behind her, knocking her down also with a kick to the back of her knee. Without giving her a chance to strike, I pulled myself up and kept my distance from her, needing time to process and plan what was and will happen. Charlotte copied my actions, pulling herself to her feet whilst clutching her knee. I knew I couldn't wait so I quickly rushed to the girl, drop kicking her into the turnbuckle, rolling over to stand up once more. She was now tangled in the turnbuckle, allowing me to run at her once more, this time however the girl moved casing me to go shoulder first into it. I was now the one on the floor, clutching my shoulder in pain. Charlotte stood over me, continuously kicking my stomach as I lay there in pain. Eventually, her kicks only angered me further, making me grab her foot. She quickly stopped, desperately trying to pull her foot from my grasp. Despite her pathetic attempts, my grip was stronger. I had now risen to my feet, her foot still in my hand. In another attempt to free herself, she tried to jump and kick me with her other foot, however, I ducked away from it. This left the girl lying face first in the ring, one foot left in my hand. I let out a small giggle as I came up with an idea. As quick as I could, I pulled the girl to her front, Charlotte now facing me. After exchanging a quick wink to the wrestler, I wrapped her leg around my arm, performing the figure 8, her own submission.

I glanced to Rhea who was on her feet, applauding. Charlotte, on the other hand, was trying to pull herself to a rope. Of course, I didn't let this happen as I bridged. A small cry escaped from her mouth. She had nowhere to go.
"Tap!" I kept shouting, desperate to win this match.
"No!" She repeated, looking for ways to escape. She finally found one as she almost jumped to a rope, the ref telling me to release her. I waited till the count of two and a half to let go and quickly hopped on my feet once more. This, however, was a mistake as I was soon hit with a natural selection. I felt the girl jump on top of me, the ref falling besides me.
"1!"
I kicked. Charlotte's face was perfect as she thought she had this in the bag. She was nowhere near. I once again climbed to my feet as Charlotte began to argue with the ref.
"You counted too slow!" She screamed, giving me a perfect opportunity. I ran behind the wrestler, grabbing her and lifting her in the air. I held her up for a second, trying to demonstrate how much she had underestimated me, before slamming her into the mat. She was barely moving by this point and I could have pinned her but I wanted to make a statement. I quickly ran to the ropes, jumping on it. I performed Swan Lake perfectly, landing on the girl and quickly pulling up her legs to pin her. I felt a slight struggle by 2 and thought it was over. I was wrong. The bell rang and I was pulled from the superstar. I let out a small cry as the ref lifted my hand in victory.
"And the winner, who will face Rhea Ripley at Hell In A Cell, Maiya Swan!"