🖤 Knocking 🖤

"Finally!"

Quickly, Rhea and I separated, glanced behind Rhea to see the four boys stood in the doorway.
"Shut up, Matt, you ruined the moment!" Damian complained, nudging his friend.
"Sorry." Riddle pouted, glancing at Rhea and I.
"It's fine." Rhea smiled, "now get out and tell us when seven minutes is up!"
"Yes ma'am." Drew nodded, pulling the others out of the room and closing the door for us.

With this, Rhea turned back to me, a smile present on her face as our eyes met.
"So..." she grinned, resting one hand on the sink besides me, "you do that just for the game or-"
"Of course not!" I laughed, Rhea nodding.
"Yeah, me neither."
As she spoke, her eyes met mine, a slight glisten visible in them. We never spoke one more word, our eyes doing the talking.

"Times up!" We then heard, as well as a knock on the door.
"Okay!" Rhea called, rolling her eyes. With this, the girl walked to the door, opening it and letting me go out. I simply smiled and wandered out, only to be met with the grin of four men.
"Shut up." I smiled, the group giggling like children.
"What happened with Shaemus?" Rhea smirked, closing the bathroom door behind her.
"He slapped me." Drew muttered, the red mark on his cheek now visible.
"He went crazy!" Matt laughed, "he started shouting 'what are ya doin, lad' then hit him! It was hilarious!"
"Mmm." Drew muttered, lightly rubbing his cheek.
"Best not to tell your wife about that." Damian laughed, the group sitting down once more.
"Oh, she ships me and Shaemus more than she does me and her." Drew giggled, before glancing towards the door.
"Who's that?" Randy frowned, standing up once more.
"Cleaner?" Rhea frowned, glaring at the door.
"Nah," Drew shook his head, "not at this time, surely."
"Maybe it's Shaemus here for round 2." I smirked, receiving a little glare from Drew.
"Shush, you." He smirked, before walking with Randy to answer the knocking.

The door slowly swung open, revealing only thick, braided hair in a bun as Drew and Randy blocked the rest of the view. This wasn't necessary, however, I knew who it was.

"What do you want?" Randy growled, Damian now noticing who it was and wandering over to join the two men.
"Hey, calm down." The man cooed, before going on his tip-toes to look into the room. As he did this, his eyes locked with mine, a quick smirk appearing on his face.
"Hi, Maiya!" He waved, creepily, Rhea now taking hold of my hand. Her thumb traced up and down my hand, calming me.
"Hey!" Drew called, pushing the man back onto his feet, "what do you want?"
"Chill, brave heart." The man giggled, "do you have any spare sachets of sugar? I don't have any."
"Yeah." Damian muttered, quickly grabbing a couple and tossing it to the man.
"Thanks, friends!" He grinned, "is this a sleepover?"
"What's it to you?" Randy frowned, "and we're adults, we don't do sleepovers."
"Actually!" Riddle began to pipe up, until Rhea kicked the boy's leg, making him wince in pain but quickly understand what she was saying.
"Oh come on! Everyone loves a good sleepover!" he giggled, Rhea and I glancing to one another, "mind if I join you?"
"No." Damian quickly answered, before Randy shut the door in the wrestler's face, locking it immediately.
"Please." Could be heard from the other side, the group simply walking away and ignoring it.

However, not long after that a knock began on the door. Rhea quickly glanced at Randy who was looking at me.
"Don't worry about it." He told me, before glancing to the door which continued to receive the slow knocks.
"Right, come on." Rhea told me, standing to her feet and pulling me up to mine.
"Yeah." Randy nodded, understanding straight away but myself not, "go in Matt's room."
I smiled, "oh right, okay."

Luckily, Drew had stopped by his hotel room on his way back from Shaemus, meaning he grabbed his blanket and pillows. Due to this, he placed these in Riddle's room, on the floor right in front of the door.
"You can get in the bed if you want." I told the man, but he simply shook his head.
"Just incase he comes to this door." Drew told me, laying the blanket out and lying inside of it. We were lucky this hotel was quite posh and the beds were king size so the blanket was big. Plus, Drew had a small blanket packed in his suitcase which he had brought in which he lay below him to keep him more comfortable . Damian decided to join Drew as he had no where else to sleep and felt better spooning Drew McIntyre rather than Randy Orton. Plus, Riddle was in bed with Randy so there wouldn't have been an awful lot of room for Damian to go. Rhea was in bed with me, placing herself the closest to the door, also.
"Thank you guys, all of you." I smiled, the group all sitting up to look at me.
"Anytime, lass." Drew smiled, before he and Damian lay down to sleep.

Snoring soon came from the floor, I thought Rhea was also asleep until I heard a little giggle from her.
"What?" I smirked, glancing at the girl close beside me.
"Just those two." She laughed, quietly, "and the thought of Riddle cuddling Randy like he's a teddy bear."
"Aww, yeah." I joined, picturing the two also. With this, we lay down further, inching closer to one another.
"Goodnight." I muttered, her reaching her arm over my stomach, her head resting next to my shoulder.
"Night, gorgeous." She muttered into my skin, butterflies swarming my stomach, causing a smile to remain on my face.