🖤 Riddle's House 🖤

"This is... amazing..." I muttered, barely able to speak from the shock of the support I was receiving.
"See how much we all love you." Drew spoke, leaning forward to talk to me better. He softly placed his hand on my shoulder, patting it lightly. This was all so much to take in and my emotions were once again overwhelmed. Tears pricked my eyes as I began to shake lightly once more. This wasn't the same as the bathroom, however, this was more so I was unbelievably happy and shocked at the amount of support I was receiving. This wasn't only from my friends but some of the biggest stars in WWE now and then. I mean, not only has Roman Reigns and The Bloodline, the most popular and dominant group in the industry gone on strike for me, but stars I idolised as a kid such as The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels were, too. Tears began to fall quickly, the others noticing.
"Don't cry, darling, we're nearly there then you can cry as much as you want." Randy softly spoke, "and don't worry I'm striking too I just haven't had the chance to post yet cause of me driving."
"Don't worry about it." I smiled, grateful enough as it was.

We soon pulled up outside of Matt's house. It was quite big and very beautiful. It was a white stone house, black stone decorating the outside of the windows and doors. As we climbed out of the car, Riddle pulled out his keys and phone. He passed the keys to Randy before pressing his phone to his ear.
"Go on in, I'm going to let Rhea know we're here." He spoke, before turning as she must have answered. We followed Randy through the black gate, leading into a grey stone yard. A black, stone fountain sat on the left which we couldn't be seen outside due to the hedge surrounding the house. Randy made his way up the grey and black stone stairs and to the black, wooden door. As he placed the key in the door, I noticed a green snake keychain hanging from them. Of course there was. We quickly filed into the house, Randy flicking the switch by the door to lighten up a bright living room. We placed the few bags we had and shoes on and by the wooden stand by the door. Randy wandered over to the black couch in the middle of the room, decorated with white and bright green cushions two arm chairs sat either side of the couch, all facing a glass table. This was placed on top of a fluffy black rug. It was sat on top of the dark wooden flooring. Hanging on the wall was a flat screen TV decorated in green L.E.D lights hanging around it. Below this was a TV stand in which Riddle had a PlayStation on the shelf and decorations on the top. The ones which stood out the most were two funko pops of him and Randy together which I found adorable. Behind the living room was an open black marble and white wood kitchen, an island in the middle separating the two. The walls were white, the wall opposite the door decorated in green and white wallpaper. Drew placed himself on the opposite side of the sofa. His eyes met mine, causing the man to tilt his head towards him, tapping a spot on the couch besides him. Randy noticed his actions and turned to me.
"Come sit." He smiled, turning on the TV, "you can pick what we watch."
"I'm alright, thanks." I smiled, placing myself between the two.

As I did, Riddle walked in through the door, finally. A smile was placed on his face as he closed the door behind him and placed his phone in his pocket.
"They're around ten minutes away." The wrestler grinned, slumping on the spare arm chair, "so what we watching, bros?"
"How about," Randy grinned, "this amazing documentary about an incredible wrestler called the Legend Killer."
"Oh, you mean the one about the guy who got lucky cause his daddy was big in the business." Drew smirked, Riddle and I giggling.
"That was uncalled for." Randy replied, giving him a little shove on the shoulder.

Soon enough, Rhea walked in, Seth and Damian following behind, all carrying bags and suitcases. We all immediately stood up to help the group. Luckily, Randy and Damian's bags were already here due to them quickly dropping them off before coming to get us.
"Where are we taking them." Rhea asked, passing me my suitcase whilst keeping ahold of hers.
"Well, I'll sleep on the sofa," Riddle smiled, "it pulls out as a sofa bed anyways. Rhea and Maiya can have one spare room, Seth and Damian can have another and Randy and Drew can have mine."
"Why do you have two spare rooms?" I frowned, unsure of why he wouldn't make one into a gaming room or something.
"Ones just in case I have friends staying over. Randy has come over a lot recently. The other is for when my kids come and visit."

Riddle has kids? I really couldn't imagine that. It wasn't until I later looked closer in the kitchen that I saw a picture hanging up of Riddle with two small children: one by his side and one on his shoulders. Cute.
"So me and Damian will be in separate beds then?" Seth asked, hoping they would be.
"Correct." Riddle smiled, Drew and Randy now looking at one another.
"Don't you think you two should share a bed. You have before." Drew spoke, gesturing to Randy and Matt.
"I mean if you're alright sleeping on the couch bed then I guess."
"That's fine!" Drew quickly spoke, obviously not the most keen on sharing a bed with The Viper. Looking at the time, it was now midnight and that was starting to take its effect on us.
"Let's head to bed then." Damian warily spoke, following Riddle through a door and up a set of stairs to the bedrooms.