🖤 A Moment 🖤

"What's wrong?" Rhea frowned, tugging me from the view of the door.
"Did you see that?" I frowned, everyone now gathering around me, seeming concerned, "Bray Wyatt just walked in the restaurant!"
"How did he get here that quick? He was in the hotel when we left!" Randy exclaimed, "are you sure it wasn't just someone who looked like him?"
"I'm sure." I nodded, "dressed exactly like he was when I saw him at the hotel. Plus, he looked at me and grinned like he did at the hotel."
"We need to keep an eye on you if he's interested in you." Drew spoke, the others nodding.
"I'm a wrestler, I can handle him." I smiled as we began to walk in.
"I am too and I cant." Riddle giggled.
"Ditto." Damian nodded, us standing to get in.

As we sat at our table, I noticed Bray sat two tables away, of course facing our table. How does he do that? I thought.
"Sit here." Rhea told me, gesturing to a chair in which I'll be facing away from him. I nodded and sat down, Rhea and Drew sitting either side of me.

Our night was amazing. It consisted of us laughing and making fun of one another, sharing pizza, making fun of other people and ignoring the glaring man behind us. Every now and then, I'd catch one of the boys in front of me glaring behind me. I could tell, however Bray wasn't backing down. Half way through the meal, a small group of Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, Ricohet and Humberto Carillo walked in, noticing us immediately. They sat near ours, smiling and greeting us as they did. However, this stopped when The New Day noticed Bray, nudging the others to let them know.
"Why is he staring at you?" Jeff frowned.
"We don't know, has something for Swan here." Drew muttered, glancing at me.
"Oh god no." Ricochet sighed, "why Vince has him here I still don't know."
Kofi nodded, "please stay safe. If these guys aren't there, we will be to keep an eye on you."
"I think I'll be fine but I really appreciate it." I smiled, letting the group now go to eat.

As soon as we finished, we asked to split the bill. Damian's eyes shot to mine as soon as I stood up. I frowned at the man as if asking what was wrong.
"Bray." He whispered, everyone including me now turning to look behind me. My eyes met his as he stood, slowly putting on his coat. Despite everyone staring, his eyes never left mine once. I quickly put on my coat, Bray now quickening his action also. I glanced over at the table besides me, the group either looking at me or Bray.
"You okay?" Xavier mouthed, I nodded but they knew it was a lie.
"Hey, Bray!" Kofi called, the man ignoring him as his eyes remained on me.
"Bray!" Jeff joined, Bray now glaring at the table, Rhea pulling me away from ours. The group began to talk to him, distracting him from us rushing out of the  restaurant. Pulling away in the car, we didn't see Bray walking out of the restaurant and hoped he had joined the group.
"Thank god." Rhea muttered.

As we pulled up outside the hotel, we climbed out, laughing and talking and forgetting about Bray. That was until we wandered through the doors and were met with his chilling laugh. He was sat on the seats besides the reception, laughing at the book he was reading: The Shining. Rhea and I glanced at one another, then to the group of hard-faced men stood behind us.
"In the elevator." Damian muttered, pushing us all inside and quickly pressing the button as Bray looked up to us, a smug smirk on his face.

This was getting out of hand. How did I go from avoiding the creep when getting my bag to being stalked by him in my hotel.
"Stay in one of our hotel rooms tonight." Drew told me, "then tomorrow we'll go talk to Vince."
"Randy and I have a joined room!" Riddle exclaimed, "We could all stay in one and have a sleep over!"
"Riddle, I-" Randy began but Riddle cut him off.
"I never had one of those when I was a kid because my friends were always busy but I wanted one!"
"Sure." Damian smiled, Drew laughing.
"We'll have a sleep over." Rhea giggled, putting one arm around Matt and one around me. As she did, I glanced up at the girl, her looking back down at me. Suddenly, it felt as if it were only her and I here as my cheeks were painted red. Her arm slowly dropping from Matt's shoulder, allowing her to edge closer to me. I began to get lost in her deep blue eyes, herself seeming to do similar.
"Ahem." Damian muttered behind us, we looked over to see the lift doors had opened. Awkwardly, Rhea and I avoided each other's eyes and quickly made our way out. I noticed Damian smiling at Rhea as they began to walk ahead.
"Woah." Drew smirked as he waited for me to walk over, "now that look was something!"
"Shush." I muttered, my cheeks bright red.

"Come on, bros!" We heard Riddle shout, us walking quicker to catch up with the group. Rhea stood smiling outside of the door, holding it open for us to walk in. As I began to, I felt something behind me. I turned to see Bray, grinning outside of his door, staring at me as he unlocked it.
"Quickly." Drew muttered, pushing me through the door, glaring daggers at the man.