🖤 Bray Wyatt 🖤

Waking up with a jolt, I realised the coach had stopped. Everyone around me was getting off, including Rhea. I looked at the girl who smiled softly and handed back my headphone. I simply nodded and shoved it into my bag, wanting to be off the coach. I forgot how tiring this life was; travelling every week, barely going home as you stayed in hotel after hotel. It was worth it when you're in the ring though. Especially with the talented people on this coach.

"I saw that little look." Drew whispered in my ear as we wandered to the steps. I looked up to the man, a little smirk on his face as he gestured towards Rhea.
"Stop trying to play Cupid, you." I giggled, climbing down.
"You guys need me to at this rate. You take your time." Drew returned, rolling his eyes. I ignored the comment and decided to go and grab my suitcase.

Grabbing the suitcase on the floor, a hand touched mine. I quickly shifted it, looking up and seeing someone I wasn't expecting. Bray Wyatt.
"Forgive me, I thought it was mine. How silly of me!" He giggled, creepily. That man always freaked me out a little. I smiled and quickly stood up, wanting to have as little contact with him as possible.

Vince had once again made sure my room was on the same floor as Drew and Rhea's which I was thankful for. He always tried to put friends on the same. This meant we would be able to meet up easier and get cars to the stadium easier, also. On our floor was also Randy, Matt, Damian, Shayna, Nia and Reginald, R-Truth and Bray. Great.

I don't know what it was about Bray. Not just the fact that he dresses as a creepy demon who haunts people just for fun, but just him out of the ring and in general is not great. He's the type who just radiates creepy energy and now he was staying next door to me for a week. Fun.

I got dressed in a black skirt, a grey, silk shirt and black heels. I was meeting Rhea, Drew, RK-Bro and Damian in the hotel's restaurant. Opening my door, I heard the door besides me also open. I glanced over to see a grinning Bray Wyatt, eyes staring into my own. Awkwardly, I smiled and quickly locked the door. The man followed me into the elevator, pressing 'Ground Floor', the same floor I need. I was hoping someone would also come into the lift so I wasn't alone with the strange man. Of course, no one did. He didn't say a word, however his breath was heavy and he stood way too close to me. I mean shoulder to shoulder close. I tried not to look at him but I could feel his eyes on the back of my head.

After what felt like an eternity, the door opened, myself practically bursting out. I quickly made my way to Rhea and Damian, who were stood near reception. Their eyes met Bray, behind me, who stared at us as he made his way to the restaurant himself.
"He's so creepy." Damian muttered, keeping his eyes on him until he was out of sight.
"I know." Rhea frowned, before turning to me, "did he say anything to you?"
"No, just smiled and stood really close in the lift." I replied, the two shaking their heads.
"I don't know which is worse." Damian awkwardly laughed.

Eventually, the others arrived, all smartly dressed and grinning. We made our way to the restaurant, which was packed. A waitress made her way over to us, looking visibly stressed and tired.
"I'm so sorry." She rushed, "there's going to be a 45 minute wait, would that be okay?"
"We could just go out." Randy shrugged, the rest of us agreeing because we were all hungry. We messaged Vince and let him know before ordering a taxi. We'd googled places whilst waiting and saw there was a nice-looking Italian restaurant ten minutes away.

Drew sat in the front of the taxi, Rhea and I behind him and Damian, Matt and Randy behind us. Luckily, the taxi didn't recognise us so it was a quiet journey. Don't get me wrong, I loved talking to fans, but right now I'd rather just have a good time with my friends. We did tell the driver, however, as Riddle had asked what everyone was doing for RAW.
"You guys are wrestlers?" He asked, "as in WWE?"
The conversation then began. We talked about what we would each be doing, funny stories, who we were, etc. Turns out Randy was fighting AJ on his own, Drew was fighting Sheamus for a title opportunity, Damian was fighting Apollo Cruise and Rhea was on commentary for Charlotte and I's match. When we left, the driver asked for all of us to take a photo as his nephew loved wrestling. We decided to do one better and take a video of us giving a message to the boy. When we left, we all felt great about ourselves. We loved doing stuff like this. This feeling for me soon faded however as I watched someone walk into the restaurant. A great smile painted on his face when his eyes met mine. Bray Wyatt.