🖤 The End 🖤

Waking up, I glance amongst those on the floor, almost getting deja vu from yesterday. Without a word, I make my way to the door. This time I don't wake anyone up, at least I didn't think I had. After quickly changing in the bathroom, I make my way to the door where Matt's keys lay in the bowl on the drawers besides it. I quickly take them and open the door as softly and quietly as I possibly could. Just as it creaked open, I heard another almost mirroring it.

"Where are you going?" A voice muttered, groggily. I turned to see Rhea stood, looking half asleep, by the door to the living room. Her eyes were heavy and her full body leaned on the frame, almost ready to fall asleep on it. I took a small sigh before opening the door wider to see Millie and Roger, who I'd texted last night, parked outside since I didn't have a car.
"I'm going to go and see Vince." I muttered before leaving quickly.
"But it's five in the morning!" The girl called as I closed the door behind me.

Jumping into the black car, we quickly drove off and made our way to Texas where this weeks RAW was to be held. I watched as the two gave me an eerie smile as we pulled away, knowing what was going to happen. They remained silent for most of the long ride, apart from when Millie would ask me to reconsider and really think about what I was doing. Although, she did finish by saying she would always be there for me no matter my decision.

We pulled up to the building where the two walked in with me even though I insisted they stay in the car. A lump made it's way to my throat which I quickly tried to swallow as I walked around the arena to a room which had the name 'Vince McMahon' imprinted on the front of it. With one, final deep breath, I slowly took hold of the door handle and pushed it open.

The man sat at his desk, paper stacked in front of him, a computer by his side as well as coffee cups, family pictures and other random items. His eyes slowly raised from his paper to mine, barely showing any emotion as they did so. With one grunt, he gestured to the seat towards him which I nervously took. Almost amused, he leaned back in his chair in order to get more comfy for the 'entertainment' I was bringing to him.

"Made your decision?" He mocked, crossing his arms as he scanned my face for answers. It felt as though his eyes were searching beneath my skin, staring deep into my mind as soul as I sat exposed in front of him. However, I tried to remain strong. In control.
"I'm leaving." I spoke, my voice stronger than I imagined, although this wasn't the first time I'd had to go through this. Vince's eyebrows raised slightly as he considered what I had just said. A small smirk rose on his face as he now leaned towards his desk, pulling his chair in to meet it.
"You're leaving?" He repeated to which I gave a quick nod, "not ready for the fight, hmm?"
"I'm not prepared for my friends to suffer in that fight." I spoke, "or the fans. I'm sacrificing myself for them. Not for you and not for this company."
"Do explain." Vince frowned, unable to catch my drift. With a small sigh, I continued.
"You asked me on the phone yesterday to apologise to you and to Bray, who has terrorised me for weeks which you knew about and did nothing. When everyone decided to, you didn't like it. I either had to let you fire them and me or apologise to you all. I'm not apologising to you and that sick man who have done nothing but try and hurt and belittle me. But, I'm not letting you have the satisfaction of firing me and those who support me either. I'm leaving on my terms and with my friends still here and their fans still happy with them here."
"And your fans? You're prepared to let them down?" Vince pried.
"I would have let them down by playing victim to harassment." I spat, as I stood up, "thanks for the experience here and good luck with the future, but I want nothing to do with it anymore."

Leaving the man in shock, I stood up and walked out of the door. I didn't let my guard down in the slightest as I did, I walked out of the building with my head held high. It wasn't until I reached Millie's car when I crumbled and broke down before them. I'd given up everything for them and despite the pain of that, I'd do it again in a heart beat.

I took to Twitter and wrote a heart felt paragraph about me leaving in order to save everyone from me and to thank them for their help. I received tears but support from fans and colleges including Drew, Seth, Randy, Matt and Damian. Rhea, on the other hand, was upset with me more than anything else. She called me in a fit of rage and began shouting about how I'm just a abandoning her again instead of taking to her about it first. She knew it would be hard for us to continue if she's constantly travelling and the awkwardness of it all would be too much for me to go with her. This is what hurt us most of all. The sudden yet familiar change. She left saying she couldn't go through this again, she was done, and requested that I wouldn't call her again.

One year later

As I walked out of the gym, Millie and Roger waiting outside to go out together, I felt my phone buzz in my bag. Pulling it out, I saw it was an unknown number and suspiciously answered it.
"Maiya, It's Triple H." The voice spoke and I knew what was coming.

That week, I walked into that building once more, I walked out once more and stepped into that ring once more. It wasn't until that music played when I truly remembered everything I had left behind.

This is my brutality.