🖤 Chaos 🖤

Monday night soon came around and to say I was nervous about the triple threat match was an understatement. Drew and I stood backstage, glancing at one another every so often but sat in complete silence. Our match was next and Sonya Deville was about to go out and tell the crowd of the match. First, we were waiting on RK-Bro and AJ and Omos to finish their match.

Randy's music soon played as they raised their arms in victory. After a few minutes, the four were backstage and Sonya was in the ring.
"Good luck." The boys told us before going to their locker rooms to change, I presume.
"There has been a change of plan for the matches you were told you'd see last week. Charlotte and Maiya are going to face one another for a title opportunity, however that will be next week. As you know, Hell In A Cell is in two weeks, meaning that Rhea and the winner of the match will sign the contract the following week before Sunday. Tonight, we will be seeing Rhea and Maiya in the ring together, in a triple threat match with Drew McIntyre facing Bobby Lashley, Dana Brook and Mandy Rose!"
As the crowd erupted, someone strutted past me, causing me to lock eyes with Charlotte.
"Good luck." She winked, before storming away and into the arena to which the crowd booed and groaned.

Finally, Drew stood to his feet as Gallantry played; sword in hand he wandered out leaving me on my own. Rhea was late, I noticed as I looked around for her before giving up and walking out myself. Drew had waited for me at the top of the ramp, allowing me to do my usual before leading me down. Drew and I stood in the ring, waiting for Rhea whilst Charlotte laughed on commentary.

Rhea hadn't came out but someone definitely had as Drew and I were knocked to the floor together. I looked behind me to see Bobby and Mandy smiling down at us with evil grins. Mandy continued to stomp into my stomach as Drew was tossed around by Bobby. I knew I was letting my fans down by just lying there so I quickly took hold of Mandy's foot, tripping her up and landing her onto her back where I returned some kicks and punches. The girl crawled out of the ring whilst Bobby took Drew into a Hurt Lock. Without thinking, I rushed towards the two, prying Bobby's hands from Drew leaving the injured wrestler to fall by our feet, creating distance between Bobby and I. The man never said anything, but I could tell what he wanted to with the crazed look in his eyes. Backing up slightly, Bobby stepped over Drew, drawing closer to me whilst Drew clambered to his feet.

Smirking, I flipped Bobby off, which he didn't like at all, causing him to charge towards me who had moved into the corner. He was now inches away from me, staring down at me like a predator catching his prey, but I was no prey. Without hesitation, I pulled myself up onto the second rope and stood onto the top, quickly jumping off and over Bobby, landing in the middle of the ring. I had to duck to the side as Bobby turned to look at me due to him now running straight into a claymore. The crowd erupted with applause at this sight, Mandy stood in fury at the side of the ring.

Soon after, four words spoke that made my heart stop: this is my brutality.

I looked toward the entrance to see Rhea clutching her stomach, obviously being busy with Dana, yet walking towards the ring. Mandy quickly walked to the wrestler, attacking her instantly. Chaos had broken out and the refs, no matter how many, now couldn't bring peace so I may as well have continued. Rhea was now on the floor, Mandy on top throwing punches at her face. I motioned for Rhea to move from under her as I climbed to the top rope, diving at the wrestler. The crowd cheered once more, however this didn't last long as I was soon hit in the back of the head by something.

Falling to my feet, I could hear the fans shout but I physically could not help myself. I had to lie there, taking hit after hit with the steel chair Charlotte was using, no one able to stop her. Well, that was until Shayna and Nia ran out to pull the crazed blonde off of me, Rhea and I helping one another to our feet. Drew was now out of the ring and holding us both up.
"Looks like this match isn't going to happen." The commentators spoke, standing from their seats to watch us in awe, "none of them look capable of fighting, but it looks like Shayna and Charlotte are going to fight it out instead."

Instead of going backstage with Rhea and Drew, I stayed out to look out for Shayna, Nia stood strongly by my side. Bobby and Mandy had gone backstage a while ago, both too weak to continue which I was thankful for.

After around 20 minutes, Shayna had pinned Charlotte who simply lay there, staring deeply into my eyes. I simply ignored this, climbing into the ring with Nia, both of us lifting the arms of Shayna who smiled.
"You just wait." Charlotte croaked, Shayna and Nia standing slightly in front of me before we climbed out of the ring, the crowd cheering us all the way backstage.