🖤 Dinner 🖤

After the meal, I paid for Rhea and I to thank her for helping me so much. She tried to refuse but my argumentative self won. Reginald, Nia and Shayna spilt the rest of the bill. As I scanned my card, Drew and Roman wandered over, a small smile on both of their faces.
"Hey, we just wanted to check how you're doing?" Roman smiled, Drew nodding.
"I'm alright now. Thank you, both of you!" I beamed, standing up and giving each a warm hug. I happen to be really small (I'm 5'1) so hugging them was pretty difficult as both had to bend down, slightly. They found this funny, as did those at the table. That is, apart from Rhea who just seemed to stare at us, not really showing any emotion.
"I'm glad you're okay." Roman smiled.
"Yeah," Drew nodded, "see you later, shorty."
The two laughed and walked away, making me giggle, shaking my head. As I sat back down, Nia and Shayna were smirking at Rhea who suddenly snapped back into reality.

As we walked up the stairs with Nia, Reginald and Shayna, Rhea seemed more quiet than before. I hated when she was. I loved her voice and her laugh and her smile. I liked to make fun of her accent and the way she would pronounce things just as she would with me.
"Have a nice night." Nia winked, strangely, as the three walked down the hallway to their rooms. Rhea and I walked up the next flight to ours.
"What's your problem?" I frowned as we reached our floor.
"Nothing." Rhea muttered, pushing open our door and barging in. I shook my head and followed her, immediately needing to take off my heels.

Rhea giggled as I furiously tried to pull them off, but they wouldn't budge. As frustrated as I was with the god forsaken shoes, her giggle made me so happy to hear.
"Want help?" She laughed, myself nodding as she rushed over. I watched intently as she pulled on my foot. The first one slipped off. The second one, however, she struggled with. Finally, it loosened, though flew off which sent her flying to the floor, also.

I burst into laughter as she sat there, stunned. Soon, she looked up at me, a smirk on her face which made me worry. She stood up from the floor, leaving my shoes lying there and made her way onto my bed. I blushed deeply at this, backing up until I couldn't any further.
"I need payback for that and for pushing me before." She smirked, edging even closer to me. It amused her to watch me squirm but I couldn't stop myself. Apart from when my anxiety decides to ruin my life, I was usually calm and powerful. When I was with Rhea, well when I was with this Rhea, I was blushing and quiet. She made me crazy and boy did she know it! Even in NXT, she would use my emotions to her advantage. She would make me feel so powerful and strong but when she was like this, I was flustered and nervous. She was now towering over me, amused by how worried I looked.
"Tell you what," she smirked, edging closer, resting her hands on my thighs making me really nervous, "let's go to the pool. We'll settle this there."

With this, she climbed off of me and watched me wobble into the bathroom. Her laughter filled the room, butterflies swarming my stomach. I quickly changed into my black swimming costume. It was a net material over the top which covered the areas that needed to be covered, leaving my stomach and back on show. The straps fastened around my hips, shoulders and neck. I had to rub my makeup off as I didn't need it smudging. Not wearing it in public always made me feel vulnerable and uncomfortable. I didn't feel like me. Rhea, on the other hand, often went out wearing little to no makeup when she wasn't on RAW. I always respected and applauded her for it and wished I had her confidence. When I got out, I saw she now had no makeup on, her hair wasn't gelled back and she was in a black bikini decorated in studs and small chains. She looked amazing! My jaw dropped slightly as I saw her which she loved. Making her way over to me, she towered above me. She'd put on some sliders, leggings and hoodie, as had I, and pointed towards the door.
"Let's go then." She smirked, watching me sheepishly walk out.

When we looked at the sheet, we had an hour which was more than enough for us! There was actually no one in the pool, even the life gaurd was on their break. I smiled at this fact and had hoped this would happen all the way down. My hopes grew further when I saw the amount of superstars in the gym or the noises from their hotel rooms.

The locker room was empty, thankfully, leaving just us to get changed in. Rhea never broke eye contact as she slipped off her clothes, making my cheeks blush brightly which I couldn't hide with makeup.
"Nervous?" She smirked, walking closer and closer until we were only inches apart.
"Let's go." I muttered, closing the locker we kept our stuff in. The key for the locker was kept around my neck, this was what the hotel asked for as the key had been kept on a thick string in the locker.
"Okay, then!" Rhea laughed, following me out of the locker room and to the pool area.