🖤 Change of Plans 🖤

As I sat on my new bed, I released a sigh of relief as I got really worried when she told me there were no more rooms. Roman's belongings were all next door and mine were all in here, thanks to the help of Drew and Roman.

Throwing myself back, I grabbed my phone as I hadn't checked it in a while. In amongst the fan art and fan messages, I noticed I had a text from Millie. She hadn't messaged too long ago, asking to call. Without a second to think, I pressed the call button which resulted in an immediate answer.
"You legend!" my best friend screamed as I held the phone to my ear. A laugh escaped my lips as I shook my head at how crazy she is.
"Saw my match?" I frowned, knowing the answer.
"Yes!" she exclaimed, "Roger and I are coming to see you in Hell in a Cell! You're obviously going to beat Flaire and when you do, Roger and I will be flying over to see you as the champion!"
"If I beat Rhea." I laughed, Millie tutting.
"Please, you beat her in NXT!"
I laughed, "she's not the same! Plus that was luck, everyone knows it."
"Shush!" She snapped, "I'll call tomorrow when you have more confidence!"
I giggled as she hung up on me, now leaving me alone with my thoughts.

After a while, I decided to go to the gym, help me clear my head. As I opened the door, after changing and packing a small bag, I noticed Rhea walking into her hotel room which is opposite mine. I felt sorry for Roman when I found this out, he would have been able to hear me banging on her door a lot. Closing the door behind me, Rhea and I made eye contact. Her hair was damp and loose, covering some of her face. She was wearing very light makeup and holding a bag similar to mine. Looking at this and her clothes, I could tell she'd just gotten back from the gym. I soon realised I'd just been stood staring at her, though she was doing the same. Snapping back into reality, I quickly passed her, keeping my head down and hearing her release a sigh.

I tried to ignore seeing her and instead focused on working out. The gym was quite busy, holding superstars such as Seth Rollins, The Street Profits and Randy Orton. I made my way to a mat to start warming up before I went to a treadmill. I found Drew doing the same thing, him beckoning me over to stretch with him. After trying to balance on one leg, I ended up wobbling and falling into something tall and warm. That something happened to be Bobby Lashley. I turned to see the terrifying man glaring down at me, Drew quickly running over to stand by my side.
"Watch where you're going!" The man snapped, making me jump slightly at his agressive tone.
"She didn't mean to Bobby." Drew argued, "move along."
"Stay out of this Drew!"
I quickly tried to stop a brawl between the two, a few wrestlers coming to help me out. As three held back drew, Randy and Riddle pulled back Bobby as I pushed his chest slightly to tell him to keep back. Bobby saw red with this and I was shoved back, landing not too hard, thankfully. Damien Priest walked away from Drew and helped me to my feet as Ricochet and Mustafa Ali kept trying to hold him back.
"Stop it, both of you!" I snapped, the two eventually giving up, "save it for the ring unless you want to get kicked out!"

"God, it's always you saving the day isn't it." A laugh erupted, I turned to see Dana and Mandy stood by Bobby's side.
"You two joining his pimp service?" I laughed, Mandy about to strike until held back by Bobby and Dana.
"I want you, both of you in the ring on Monday!" Bobby snapped, the girls laughing and whispering.
"A mixed tag team match." Dana smirked, "us and Bobby vs you and Drew!"
"There is no way we're doing 3 on 2!" I snapped, the wrestlers around us nodding.
"Then find someone quickly or there will be." Mandy cackled.
"We don't accept." Drew spoke, myself glaring at him, "Maiya already has a match with Charlotte."
"I can do both." I shrugged.
"No you won't, you'll be injured!" Drew told me, seriously.
"Well," another voice spoke, the group turning to see Charlotte step off of a yoga mat, "we could wait until the week after, I'll commentate on your little match."
I nodded, "deal."

We wandered over to Adam Pierce who was about to go into the pool, a few others following him. These included Shayna, Xavier Woods, John Morrison and Rhea.
"How can I help you?" Adam frowned, seeming worried at the group that had just ran up to him.
"Cancel the match between me and Charlotte on Monday." I spoke, Rhea quickly turning around.
"I'm sorry?" Adam frowned.
"There's going to be a new match." I told him, "Dana, Mandy and Bobby vs me, Drew and someone else I'll find." I explained, "We'll do our match the week after."
"Is Charlotte okay with this?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows at the group.
"Who cares." Rhea spoke, Drew smirking at her.
"Yes, she is." I told him, "she's asked to be on commentary."
"Or I could do commentary." Rhea interrupted, making me glare at the girl.
"Charlotte has already said-"
"Then I can be your tag team partner." She smirked, angering me further.
"Yeah, you can." Drew nodded, making me shift my glare to him.
"Then it's official." Adam smiled, "now, if you'll excuse me, I need a swim."
"No, wait!" I tried to call, but he had already disappeared. I simply groaned and began to walk to the stairs.

"You don't want me as your partner, do you?" Rhea called, making me stop.
"No, I don't." I replied coldly and continued up the stairs. Suddenly, she appeared in front of me, stopping me once more.
"Stop ignoring me." She snapped, her face now serious and stern.
"Says the one who locked me out." I laughed, storming past her, Drew following awkwardly.
"You can't talk, you've always locked me out! You left me!"
With this I stopped, Drew knowing that hit me hard as he quickly looked at me. Without a word, he placed his hands on my shoulders and led me upstairs.