🖤 A Secret Present 🖤

After a few days of training and working on myself without the worry of Bray, Hell In A Cell finally came. Those from Smackdown were now also here, all of us climbing onto the coach to go to the arena. It was the same coach we had used to travel, therefore Drew, Rhea and I made our way to the four-seater we had sat in last time. I watched the others pile on, Bobby glaring at Drew as he passed with MVP and sat on one of the back four-seaters. Bianca and Alexa came on next both smiling to us before sitting on the seats besides us. Next came Cesaro and Kevin Owens, the two sitting opposite Bianca and Alexa. Bayley entered with her title and Natalya, Tamina and Sami Zayn. The four sat on the seats besides Bobby and MVP, Sami boring the group of how 'oppressed' he was, clearly just inviting himself to sit with the girls. Mandy Rose and Dana Brooke were now on the coach, sitting opposite Bobby and MVP, the men a little too happy with the two girls sitting opposite them. Nia, Reggie and Shayna now took up the last set of seats on the coach, sitting close to the front. That only left Seth, who came beaming and climbing on the bus. He glanced around, before his eyes fell on mine.
"Mind if I sit here?" He asked Drew, who glanced at the wrestler and nodded.

Quite a few people aren't a fan of Seth in the locker room, however me and him had always gotten on well.
"So," the man began, relaxing in his seat, "I hear Bray's been bothering you recently."
I sighed, "yeah. Thank god he's not here."
"I'm still worried he could be." Drew spoke up, glancing at Seth for a response
"I'll be fine." I assured him, Drew sighing once more.
"Yeah, well what about when I'm fighting Bobby. Rhea's got a fan meeting." Drew went on, clearly getting more and more worked up.
"Hey, I'll have finished my meet and greets by then." Seth assured the Scottish wrestler, "I'll watch her."
"I'm fine, but thank you." I smiled, Seth shaking his head.
"Then we'll just hang out then."
"Deal." I grinned.

We soon arrived at the arena, it was by far the biggest I'd performed in. There was already hundreds of people stood waiting, all looking as excited as we were. One little girl caught my eye. She looked around 10, wearing a shirt of mine. She was small with blonde pigtails and bright blue eyes. She bounced around the queue, a big smile on her face as, I assumed was her dad, stood smiling at her joy. Rhea caught me watching her, a smile now on her face as I saw in the window's reflection. With this, I turned to look at the wrestler, a tear spilling down my cheek. Fans always got to me, especially young kids like her.
"Don't or you'll make me cry." She giggled, wiping it away. The two men opposite smiled at us softly, feeling similar emotions.
"Always makes me remember why I do this." Drew nodded, the rest of us smiling in agreement.

The fans were soon out of site, however as turned the corner and parked by the back doors.
"Let's go, guys." Rhea grinned, standing up and climbing off of the coach. We all followed, a grin on everyone's faces. Even Bobby had a cheeky little smirk on his face.

We made our way to our dressing rooms; due to there being very few of us we each had our own for once!
"I'll see you soon." Rhea smiled, entering hers before I came across mine. I placed my bag down and began to get dressed. My outfit was a black crop top, with lace and strings at the top, going over my shoulders, chest and upper back. I placed a my jacket over the top of that. I wore studded, black, leather boots to match the jacket which held blue, pink and white laces. I wore black jeans decorated in laces and studs. My hair was tied back in a ponytail with small plaits travelling down it. I now opened up my makeup case, preparing to do this next. I had black and red graphic liner and my classic heart on my cheek. I finished with some red lipstick and I was finally ready for the match. I checked the time and saw that my match was next. Currently Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens were in the ring and by the looks of the Tv, they were close to finishing as they both looked exhausted.

As I sat watching the match, I heard a tap on my door. Assuming it was Rhea or Drew or something, I jumped to my feet and opened the door. To my surprise, there was no one there, I looked up and down the corridors but saw no one. Finally, my eyes landed on the floor where a small bag sat with a note below it. A curious frown made its way on my face as I bent down to pick it up. Looking once more, there was definitely no one there so I closed my door and took my present to my couch where I sat holding it. The note read:

Good luck
🖤

I smiled at the black heart. It must be Rhea. I now turned to the bag, opening it to see a small pendant, this also a small, black heart. The necklace glistened in the light as I quickly wrapped it around my neck, ready to show Rhea my appreciation. After I had, another knock came on my door. This time there was someone there, however.