🖤 Mandy and Dana 🖤

As I stumbled back stage, I was grabbed my the collar of my shirt and dragged into a nearby, dimly-lit hallway. Roughly, the person shoved me to the wall, my head hitting it hard. I winced in pain as I looked up to the person: Charlotte.
"What the hell was that?!" She snapped, glaring at me with anger filled eyes, "barely back and you're already starting something you can't finish. I'm getting that championship, Swan, not you! And next time you try anything like that, I'll make sure you don't have your little bodyguard to help you."
"Sure of that are you?" A voice spoke, I turned to see Rhea stood, her eyes on Charlotte, not me. Charlotte quickly shoved me to the wall before squaring up to Rhea, neither breaking eye contact.
"Back off." Rhea snapped, edging closer, making Flair step backwards, slightly.
"Make me." Charlotte smirked, turning her gaze to me. I wasn't the type to be intimidated, making me stand up straight, looking dead into her eyes. The woman stormed away, leaving me to look at Rhea. It had been a long time since I had properly. Since it was just me and her.

"I can take care of myself." I told her, turning to go down the hallway, but I felt a soft, yet firm hand grab onto my wrist.
"Oh, no." Rhea spoke, tugging me to face her, "you're not just going to walk away like last time."
"You know that's not what happened." I sighed, pulling my arm from her grip but still turning to face her.
"And still you just barge back in, without even telling me!" She snapped, I could see pain in her eyes, which she tried to hide. She always tried to hide her emotions, but I could always see through her.
"It was Vince's idea not to tell anyone. I'm sorry, I would have if I had the choice."
"Whatever." Rhea groaned, "I've got a match with Nikki now. I'll see you later."
With this, she stormed away, shaking her head.

I sighed, turning to go into the women's locker room. As I entered, I was gripped by numerous people as shouts and cries erupted from those in the locker room. I looked up to see I was being hugged by Asuka and Naomi. I met Asuka in NXT when she would do random matches there, occasionally. Naomi and I met through Instagram as we both enjoyed each other
"Since when were you back!" Naomi exclaimed, smiling brightly as she always does.
"And when were you going to tell us!" Asuka beamed.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't aloud to tell anyone." I sighed.
"Well, we're excited to see what mayhem you cause." Naomi smiled, before the two both wandered off.

I noticed that as I was talking to the three superstars, two others were glaring at me from their lockers. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my own locker, which was sadly near theirs. Ignoring their continuing stares, I opened up my locker to put my bag in and other things in it that I needed. Finally, I snapped as staring makes me really uncomfortable.
"Can I help you?" I spoke, the two judgmentally glancing to one another.
"It's just, that used to be my locker and I don't appreciate them giving it to someone who has barely done anything for this company." The prettier one of the two spoke.
"You don't seem to remember me beating your ass in NXT last year when you came for a one off match cause RAW wasn't giving you the attention you desperately crave." I responded, by this point the whole locker room, as well as a few cameramen, now crowding around us. Pretty much all of them were cheering me on.
"Why don't you say that to me in the ring." She snapped, shoving me roughly.
"I will, so long as you don't bring Barbie to help you cheat."
"I'll bring who I want!" She snapped.
"Then Maiya can bring us." Someone spoke up. I turned to see the tag team champions: Nia Jax and Shayna Bayzlar stood as tall and intimidating as ever, the two cowering below them.
"You're on!" Dana spoke, Mandy glaring at her friend, fear in her eyes.
"Let's go." I smiled, running with my two companions to see Adam Pierce and get this match official.

I returned to the locker room, happy with Adam as he agreed the match could take place and will be near the end, before Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley's match. My ring gear was dusted off and I had fixed my hair and makeup.
"Good luck." A voice spoke from the door, I turned to see Rhea with a small smile on her face, before she quickly made her way out.
"Oh sorry, Ripley." Could fairly be heard from outside. I recognized it as Shayna's voice, she must have bumped into her or something. Sure enough, her and Nia soon came through the door, smiling as they awaited the match.
"You ready?" Nia smiled, myself nodding as I mentally prepared myself for my first proper match in WWE. As I passed the cantine (where wrestlers would eat, talk and watch the current match), I noticed some wrestlers waiting around. This included Rhea who could have left, but didn't. She probably was staying to watch Drew and Bobby, I thought. Nevertheless, I shook her out of my mind, instead I had to focus on my match

This is a song about the person I love.

As my song played, I came out, doing my thing.
"Accompanied by the tag team champions Nia Jax and Shayna Bayzlar, Maiya Swan!"
I smiled at the mention of my name, finally feeling at home. I was now in the ring, stalking Mandy like she was my prey as Nia and Shayna watched both us and Dana.
"Let's do this." I muttered as the bell rang.