🖤 Vince 🖤

Glancing at the group, I quickly walked off, sitting on the couch as the man spoke once more.
"What are you playing at with these games?"
I frowned, the nerve of this man to say I was playing games! I quickly shook my head to be rid of the tears I could feel forming on my eyes before taking a breath to speak.

"Sir, I'm not playing any games. I don't understand-"
"You've brainwashed the whole roster into believing your stupid story! Just drop this shit and get back to work or you'll be fired." The man snapped, loud enough for the group to roughly hear despite it not being on speaker. They cautiously walked closer, unable to believe the crap he was saying.
"I didn't do or say anything," I argued, now standing to look at the group, "they saw what happened for themselves!"
"Really?" The man cockily laughed, "and you didn't put them up to that social media stunt either?"
"No!" I cried, Rhea now storming over and snatching the phone off of my before I could resist.

"Listen!" She barked, putting the phone on loud speaker for the others to hear, "I started that trend, you can check for yourself. We're a family, we all care about this girl. We told you about Bray since the beginning and you did nothing so we had to do something ourselves."
A faint chuckle could be heard once more, "I see you've involved them in our private matters once again, Miss Swan. Consider this a final warning. Issue and apology on Twitter to the fans, locker room and especially Bray or you'll be fired."
"She isn't apologising to him after what he did!" Drew then snapped, now also stepping forward to the phone.
"Drew as well, I see." Vince sighed, "anyone else there you're sharing this with?"
"No." I muttered, glaring at the others to keep quiet however it only fuelled them now.
"There's me." Damian spoke.
"And there's me," Randy joined, "Matt too."
"And Seth!"

"I see." Vince continued, "I'm disappointed in you all to say the least. This is her decision. She can either do as I say or she's fired, it's as simple as that."
"If you fire her, we're leaving too!" Rhea spoke once more.
"Fine by me. There are plenty of other talent to be welcomed on WWE."
"And the rest?" Drew asked, "that strike on Twitter wasn't a trend, it was a promise. Fire her and I can guarantee you everyone else will walk."
"Try getting views in without your Bloodline or your Almighty or your Phenominal One." Riddle laughed.
"Yeah," Randy joined, "your Rated R Superstar,m or your EST or your Street Profits."
"Your New Day, your Queen of Spades, your Blueprint." Seth smiled.
"Then you have your Nightmare, your Scottish Warrior, your Viper, your Bro, your Architect, your Archer of Infamy." Damian laughed, to which Vince scoffed.

"Don't flatter yourselves. They won't walk and trust me, fans will get over you lot abandoning them."
"Except they'll know they haven't been abandoned. They'll join us." Rhea argued, "they've seen how you've dealt with this situation. If they see us walk and speak up about it, they boycott your show."
"You'll get so much backlash, it just won't recover." Damian nodded.
"It wont ever be boycotted." Vince snapped, "we've had problems far worse than this, believe me. Make your decision."

With this, the man hung up leaving all of us in silence. I felt everyone's eyes on me, pressuring me into what to do. I didn't want to let Vince or Bray walk all over me and I knew if I did what Vince said and stayed then it would only get worse. However if I stood my ground, the others would join me and I don't know how many. I wouldn't want to be the reason for all of those wrestlers losing their jobs and dreams and even for the business to loose fans. It's so many people's dreams and life and I couldn't take it from the fans. I sat down once more, keeping my head in my hands as I couldn't bare to look at all of those eyes anymore. I felt two people besides me and the outline of someone leaning in front of me. I looked up to see Rhea there, with Drew on one side of me and Damian on the other, RK-Bro and Seth stood behind watching Rhea as she took hold of my hands and smiled.
"I know what you're thinking and we are not backing down without a fight!"