🖤 Music 🖤

As we walked back in, I could hear talking coming from the men's locker room. Drew could too as he began to walk towards the door. It became clear it was Rhea, Damian and RK-Bro in there as each voice was distinct and recognisable.
"Just talk to her, bro!" I heard Riddle say, "come on, it wasn't her fault."
"She could have said something though!" Rhea snapped, myself closing my eyes with disappointment, "but no, she just stood there and let him have a go at me because I was beaten up!"
"She probably didn't know what to say." Damian spoke up, "come on, you two are her closest friends, like she's really going to argue with you both."
"Put it this way." A final voice spoke, it being Randy's, "Matt and Damian are your best friends, they were there for you when she left. If you heard them two arguing what would you do?"
Silence filled the room and a small "mhm" came from Randy. With this, footsteps drew closer, myself about to hide but Drew standing tall and still.

The door opened to reveal the four glaring at Drew and I who stood quite suspiciously.
"Have fun eavesdropping did you?" Rhea snapped, shoving past me. That was until Damian grabbed hold of her.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry." Drew spoke up, Damian nodding as my friend continued, "I was just angry, especially at the fact that Maiya got beaten up and I could've prevented it instead of letting Lashley beat me. I wanted someone to blame so I didn't feel guilty and I'm sorry Rhea."
Damian nudged Rhea, who stood avoiding eye contact.
"It's fine, I guess." She muttered, before wandering through the cantina to get to the bus.
"We haven't missed the bus, have we?" Randy frowned, Drew, Damian and Riddle wandering in front.
I smiled, "Don't worry, Sonya said she wouldn't let the coach go until we came back with you guys."
"I appreciate it." Randy nodded, this being one of the very few times I'd spoken to the wrestler. He was a great person but closer to Rhea than me what with her and Riddle being close.
"She really likes you, you know." Randy spontaneously said as we drew near the coach, "she likes you more than you think."

With this, the superstar climbed onboard without another word, sitting at the back of the coach with his friends as they called for Drew and I to join them. I saw a smile make its way on Rhea's face as I nodded, butterflies swarming my stomach. Randy sat on the back right, Riddle next to him, Damian next to Riddle and Rhea next to Damian. I sat opposite Rhea and Damian whilst Drew sat opposite RK-Bro. Leaning against the coach window, I let my legs stretch across the seat and nodding for Rhea to rest her feet on my chair too. Damian glanced at us as he listened to Drew speak, smiling as he saw us getting along. This caused Rhea to smile also, something I didn't think she'd do tonight.

The coach soon started, driving to our next destination. After a while, the group had fallen asleep, those sat in front of me also (as I heard Shelton Benjamin in front of me snoring whilst Cedric continued to groan and huff). This left me sat, headphones in and eyes closed, unable to sleep for some reason. My foot slowly tapped to the beat of Pumped Up Kicks as I slightly lip-synced the wrong words, probably. A soft tap on my shoulder broke me from my trance, making me quickly open my eyes and pull out one headphone. I looked at the figure to see it was Rhea, her blue eyes shining bright despite the darkness of the vehicle.
"Hey." She whispered, leaning closer as to not wake those beside her, "I can't sleep, the rain keeps waking me up. My headphones are in my suitcase, mind if I join you?"
"Course." I smiled, handing her the other headphone. I made sure to play songs I knew Rhea liked. Songs she and I would blast in the NXT locker rooms. One we played the most was Lose Yourself from Eminem. We would have competitions on who could tap the quickest or the loudest. As soon as she heard the opening beat, I saw the smile form on her face out of the corner of my eye. I glanced towards the girl, knowing how she felt. Silently lip syncing, we giggled at one another and performed just as we would as if we were in that locker room a year ago.
"What are you doing?" A voice spoke, breaking us from our moment. We looked up to see Riddle no longer asleep on Randy's arm, frowning at us.
"Nothing, you're dreaming." Rhea smiled, myself giggling a little.
"Oh, okay!" Riddle nodded, resting his head on Randy once more. Rhea and I had to hold in our laughter as we continued to listen to music.