⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( tales of the past )

❝昔の日に..

she was the result of their everlasting love.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yagami." Midnight called out, earning the attention of not only her but those of the class who hadn't headed home yet. "I'd like to speak to you, if that's alright," she smiled.

Kourin nodded, "you don't have to wait for me icyhot." And with that, she headed off with the pro hero into a secluded room where she sat across from the scantily clad woman with her legs crossed. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Your parents."

She felt her breath hitch and she looked up at her hopefully, no one had talked to her about her parents before, this would be the first. "What about?"

Midnight noticed the stoic expression on her face, but the hopeful look in her eyes. Just like you Emi. "Well, more specifically, your parents time in high school, here at U.A, I'm assuming you haven't heard much about them. Their deaths were truly tragic. Would you like to hear about it?"

"Yes. Please," she nodded.

"Well, I'm sure you've been told this, but, you're a lot like her. Stoic, strong but kind and loyal... She would've adored you." Midnight spoke fondly of her departed best friend.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀