⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( league of villains )

❝彼は夢中になった..

fun fact #34 ; leviathan's real name is
ilya hanamaru, but shortens it to han.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Shigaraki stared at the photo of the stoic brunette, and gently placed it down, before he picked up another photo, touching it with his index finger and thumb. A photo of the green haired boy, whom he hated. You're always in the way..

"Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki... about that boy, Izuku Midoriya?" Kurogiri asked. Seeing that his red hues were actually on the photo on the table, he hummed. "Would you like me to check on her? Again?" Though before he could answer, the door had opened.

"Shigaraki-San.. You all have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something bi—"

He used his quirk on the photo in his hands, disintegrating it. "And? Who are they?" His mind tried to focus on the matter at hand, but it always drifted back to the girl he was obsessed with.

"So, it's you, huh? I saw a picture of you... but you look gross in person." His face was stoic, his eyes cold as he gripped onto the box in his hand. Dabi figured he'd stop by to see what the big fuss was, he truly believed in Stain's ideals and he wanted to look at the organisation he was associated with. Even so, he couldn't wait to get home to her. His doll.

"Wow, the hand guy!" She said excitedly. "You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right? Let me join, too. The League of Villains!" Toga had nothing else to do, she had to do something to pass the time whilst waiting for her beloved.

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat and a rude guy," he pointed to the two in front of him.

"Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so, let's at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri tried to reason with the male.