⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( damage done )

❝彼女は癒すことができます...

fun fact #9 ; she's a fucking bottom in bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

All Might, in an instant had taken down the remaining villains in front of him and rescued Aizawa, along with Midoriya, Asui and Mineta. "Everyone, go to the entrance," he instructed. "I'm leaving Aizawa-Kun to you. He's unconscious, hurry!"

"All Might." Midoriya managed to utter out, his green hues landing on the body near the warp gate villain. "Koucchan, she's.."

He followed where the green haired boy was looking and his eyes widened, the state that Kourin was in was equivalent to that of Aizawa, if not worse. His balled up his fists, regretting the fact that he'd not gotten there sooner. "Young Yagami.."

"All.. Might," she croaked out, feeling the tears pour out of her eyes involuntarily, not being able to hold them back anymore. "Don't... worry about... me. Get.. them first.." Shakily and weakly, her hand wrapped around her throat, trying to massage it better but no avail. Every time she'd touched it, she felt a stinging sensation. Nomu had really done a number on her. "Please.."

He had no choice but to comply with her wishes as she didn't seem to be in immediate danger anymore, he sent Midoriya, Asui and Mineta away with Aizawa as he threw punch, after punch none of them having any effect. No effect, huh?

Kourin heard ringing in her ears and she could barely hear what they were saying, but she saw him. All Might fighting Nomu and watching them fight, only then did she realise it, Nomu had been toying with her form the very beginning, almost like he was pretending her attacks hurt. She didn't know that they did hurt it, but not to All Might's extent dealt. When she inhaled it hurt, her ribs, it hurt. She smelt the blood that was slowly pooling around her body and she looked up at the dome ceiling. She heard muffled noises, but nothing else. The blood's gotten to my head.. Ironic since I'm losing blood by the minute. Iron.. Ha.. I'm making jokes. Let me just.. close my eyes for a moment..