⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( hero names )

❝実施形態..

aether is a primordial deity.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Dabi was the first to wake up, due to all the noise Chisa made making breakfast and baked goods from what he could smell. He recalled a time where he was happy but that didn't last long, all he wanted to remember was when he first met her and how that encounter changed him. You're all that matters to me.

"Kou! Wake up!" Adan called out, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Rinny! Wake up! You'll be late!" Chisa called out from downstairs as she prepared baked goods for the brunette to take to her class. And when she received no response, she sighed, "Rinny! Don't make me come up there!"

He watched her fondly as a a soft groan escaped her lips, she burying her face into the chest of the man beside her. This, this is how Dabi wanted to wake up every morning, with her by his side, minus the screaming woman and man downstairs. He ran his fingers over her exposed shoulder and leaned down to whisper into her ear. "You'll be late Kou."

Kourin's eyes fluttered open and the first thing she saw was his turquoise eyes, how dreamy. She rested her head into his chest for a few more minutes, experiencing the warmth he emitted before she reluctantly moved out of bed. "Dabi," the way she said his name made him quiver. "Thank you for last night, and, uh.. don't let my parents catch you, please." Running her fingers through her brown locks, she walked into her bathroom and shut the door behind her.

"Congratulations on winning, by the way." He said, an involuntary yawn escaping his lips as he sat upright, looking at the contents on her bedside table. When he opened the top drawer, he noticed a small cylindrical object. Is that... Vape? My doll, vapes? How interesting..'

"Thanks," she mumbled, emerging out of the bathroom all ready for school.

How adorably cute, it really does suit her. His lips curved up into a smirk as his eyes raked over her body. "I'll see myself out once you leave."