⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( all might, the pro hero )

❝彼女はいつも彼らのためにそこにいます...

fun fact #2 ; all might is like an uncle to her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin's eyes fluttered open, revealing her heterochromatic hues and last night dawned on her. It was the worse it'd ever been. She'd ended up sleeping on a beach bench rather than in her bed that was in a house because she didn't feel safe with them. With half lidded eyes, she stared at the rising sun and in addition to that the sound of the rolling waves eased her thoughts. A tired yawn escaping her lips before she stretched herself out and sat up.

Her brows furrowed when she heard muffled voices by the water, with her guard up she slowly made her way to the trash filled beach, but what she wasn't expecting to see was All Might and her best friend, not to mention the fact that it seemed as though the pro hero was training him.

She didn't even know they were associated.

Still in disbelief, she closed her eyes and pinched her cheek, hoping it was just a dream. And when the brunette opened her eyes, they were both still there. It wasn't a dream.

All Might, the pro hero that'd previously trained her was sitting on top of a fridge whilst the small and tiny Midoriya tried to pull him. She didn't know how to feel, but she decided that a teasing or sarcastic retort would be the best approach. "All Might, why are you torturing my best friend?"

"Young Yagami!" He exclaimed in shock, turning to face her with his signature smile plastered on his features. "It's been too long! And did you say, best friend?"

"Koucchan?" Midoriya whirled around to face her, his head titled curiously to the side. "Why are you here? And, how do you know All Might?" Though, before she had a chance to respond an audible gasp escaped his lips and his hues landed on her left eye. "W— Koucchan, what happened to your eye?"

Upon the mention of her eyes, the pro hero's attention shifted to the left side of her face and he furrowed his brows, "it was them again, wasn't it?"

Midoriya glanced over at the pro hero, his eyes filled with confusion. To him, it seemed like they'd known each other for awhile. "How do you two know each other?"