⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( fighting against the pros )

❝すべてのオッズとの戦い..

fun fact #32 ; kourin wants to give
cementoss a big hug. she thinks he's
adorable. like an uncle or grandpa.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, the don't make any stupid mistakes." Aizawa said and for the first time that year, he noticed the two rings that dangled from her neck, her parents' rings.

"There are a lot of teachers.." Jirou mumbled.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?" Kaminari blurted out, excitedly. And he was, excited, to show off for the brunette.

Ashido thrusted her balled up fist into the air. "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!" She too was excited, more so for the camp and to spend time with the stoic girl.

"Too bad!" A voice shouted from within Aizawa's neckerchief. His scarf began moving and Principal Nezu popped out nonchalantly. "For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!"

"Different?" Yaoyorozu furrowed her brows.

"From now on, we want to focus on person to person combat and hero work," he told them, using the scarf as a means to climb down from the tired looking male's shoulders. "And stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So.. we'll have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher!"

"Against... the teachers?" Uraraka uttered what everyone else had been thinking. This was different from their expectations of fighting robots. They were fighting pros.

"Koucchan! Be my partner!" Kaminari and Ashido lunged at her, wrapping their arms around her petite figure.

Aizawa cleared his throat, catching their attention. "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. Yagami, judging from the perplexed look on your face, you think I'm not aware of our class' uneven number, there will be two groups of three. These pairs, or groups were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grade and interpersonal relationships, so here they are. First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team and they're fighting me. And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team and their opponent..."