⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( chapped lips )

❝強い愛..

fun fact #36 ; endeavour taught
kourin some fire moves he couldn't
teach shouto at the time, during the
hero killer arc.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin had a bad feeling, so instead of walking or jogging, she ran to where everyone was before, because that was her best guess. Her eyes widened when she spotted her best friend sitting with a hooded man. And from where she was, it looked like he was being choked and moving closer she realised it was the villain that'd left a mark on her. "Shigaraki."

Upon hearing her voice, his grip around the boy's neck loosened and Midoriya tensed. "Kourin." He looked up to meet her heterochromatic eyes, his lips curving up into a smirk.

"Let go of him. Now."

"Bossy," he mumbled, pursuing his lips. "I will, if you come with me."

Midoriya shook his head, his eyes widened. "Koucchan... no, please don't."

Kourin held her hand, motioning for the villain to take it. She watched his eyes glisten, lacing their fingers together, though making sure to angle his thumb away as to not hurt her. "I'll be back Izu, sit tight."

"If you tell anyone about this... I won't hesitate to kill anyone, maybe I might even kill a family." Shigaraki threatened him, before pulling the brunette away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀