⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( hero basic training )

❝彼女は彼女の親友を愛していました...

fun fact #4 ; katsuki has a fat crush.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin was never one to pay attention in class, and U.A wasn't going to change that, despite being in the hero course, regular classes were still required. and it just so happened that her teacher was Present Mic. Naturally she wasn't paying attention because... she didn't want to and she was one of those people that were naturally smart. With little to no studying, she'd be able to get above average grades. Much to everyone's annoyance.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" It was so normal, so underwhelming. After the events with Aizawa yesterday, everyone had been expecting something unusual. "Everybody, head's up! Let's get this party started!" He shouted suddenly, thrusting his fist into the air.

Todoroki glanced over to the brunette and noticed she was drawing in her notebook, "is that Present Mic? It looks good."

"Oh, thanks." Kourin said, briefly glancing over at him before turning his attention back to he drawing to add the shadows on the teacher's figure, "should I draw you next?"

He wanted her to draw him, he'd love anything she drew. Though, before the half and half boy could agree to her question, their English teacher pointed back at them, "quiet the chatter at the back, Yagami, Todoroki! Go ahead, Yaoyoruzu."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lunch at U.A was at the main cafeteria, where gourmet food could be bought for reasonable prices. And to the brunette's pleasure, he would be able to buy her favourite food, takoyaki. Once the brunette had gotten the food, she seated herself next to her green bean.

"White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?" Lunch Rush asked, holding his thumbs up, "you like takoyaki, young la— Emi?!" He burst out stepping back, but upon closer examination, he realised, he was wrong. "I apologise, you look so much like her. She liked takoyaki too."