⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( ooh, scary? )

❝もっとキスして..

time you enjoy spending is
and will never be time wasted.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Her mind was wandering back to last night when Todoroki carried her back to the room just as she was on the verge of passing out, but she still remembered the kiss on the forehead he gave her. Compared to the previous night, she and the dual haired male came back relatively early allowing her to be fully rested for training. She couldn't believe herself. She'd had sex with two guys in the span of two days, the brunette flushed just thinking about it. The way she called their names out. The way they called her name out...

"So, not only does your quirk heal you, it makes you feel invigorated, right?" Aizawa asked, bopping her on the head when she didn't answer. "Focus."

"Hai."

"Well, try making some people feel like that for your quirk, keep doing what you're doing. E—" He paused for a second before placing a hand on her head. "Emi would be proud. And so would Dai."

Looking around, the ones that needed invigorating the most were those who had extra lessons, they all looked very tired, and... her heterochromatic eyes landed on the two boys she'd had intimate moments with before they landed on a completely wholesome one. "Izu!"

"K— Koucchan!" He squeaked, glancing over to her.

"C'mere," she called out, motioning for him to come over to her. And like a good boy, he did as he was told. Kourin took his hand in hers, trying to project her quirk onto him. "Tell me when you feel something."

"H— hai!" Nothing happened at first, but after a few minutes of holding hand and completely concentration from the brunette.. "Koucchan, I feel less tired!"

"Really?!"

"Y— yeah!"

"That's great. It means my accelerated regeneration can be used to heal others. After some practice. Thanks, broccoli boy," she ruffled his green locks before walking over to Tiger. Not noticing the two pairs of eyes locked on her figure.