⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( encounter with the unknown )

❝彼女は何でもするだろう...

fun fact #8 ; she admires eraserhead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

As she watched the pro hero, Eraserhead fight, she felt inspired and motivated but deep down, she felt worried. Whatever was going on, it wasn't going to end well. She could just feel it. Kourin flinched when Midoriya placed a hand on her shoulder, "it'll be alright, Koucchan."

Will it? She hummed in response and looked back down to the fighting pro hero. Todoroki, almost instantly, noticed she was lagging behind on the account that she was worried, so he grabbed her hand before running off with the others. She'd bumped into his back when he, and everyone else had come to a suddenly halt. They were facing the warp gate villain.

"I won't let you," he said, appearing from the ground, blocking the exit. "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we've invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should've been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play."

Thirteen was prepared to attack, but before she could both Bakugo and Kirishima shouted out loud as they both charged at the villain, attacking him. "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?"

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs," he stated, and once the smoke cleared it was evident that neither of them had actually managed to land a hit on the villain.

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen ordered loudly.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" He claimed as the dark purple mist enveloped some of them, "sayonnara!" Fortunately some had managed to jump out of the way, staying right where they were.