⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( kisses left and right )

❝トレーニング..

fun fact #39 ; i wanna do a quirks text fic.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin was definitely excited about the camp, but that didn't mean she was any less tired. She'd had to get up earlier to pack her bags and head to school before a certain time. Her eyes were half lidded as she made her way to the class, subsequently bumping into the half and half boy's back. "Gomen..."

"Did you sleep late again, Kou?"

"Mhm," she mumbled and rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms loosely around his waist. A gesture that gave the male butterflies. "I'm definitely sleeping on the bus.."

"I told you to sleep earlier," he said, patting her head.

She opened an eye and what immediately caught her attention was the sight of a stuttering Midoriya, who'd turned pink because of Uraraka due to their close proximity. Seeming to notice this, it only took a matter of seconds before she flew back from the green haired boy with a similar blush appearing on her cheeks. It made her smile.

Yaoyorozu glanced over to the brunette, who she deemed was a little too close to the half and half boy. A sigh in relief left her lips when the ash blond boy pulled her out of his arms... and into his own. They really do like her, huh... Well, so do I!

"Eh?" A condescending voice chimed in. "There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though you're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?"

Kendo sighed and glanced over to the brunette as if silently asking, 'Do you wanna handle this, or should I?'

Kourin walked over to the blond and began pinching his cheeks, stretching out his face. "Why on earth are you blushing? Are you a sadist? This is my class too. Baka."