Part 1

Part 1: -

“Ella, I think we should call it off. I don’t want you getting hurt, I love you too much for that to happen and your mum would kill me if I ever got you hurt” My boyfriend Micky said. Ugh, he was just using that as an excuse to get rid of me, he was trying out for the x factor with his other two friends Greg and Dan; I hoped they did make it but at the same time I hoped they didn’t. Fame changes people and I know these guys have been at it for 2 years now but they were about to get bigger, I loved them for trying but I was scared in case they didn’t succeed at the same time. Maybe I just need to let him fly. As the saying goes ‘If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.’ Maybe I should believe it but maybe it’s false.

(Year later)

I watched them on the x factor, I’ll admit they were pretty amazing but when they were rivalled up against Union J that annoyed me. In my own opinion District3 were better, they had better voices, much better harmonies and they had much better qualities. Maybe I’m just saying that because Micky was my ex but I had watched them grow, I had seen them blossoming. I’m probably just being melodramatic but I thought they were better.

“Hey El, I have someone here to see you” My best friend Charlotte said. My best friends are amazing, they’ve supported me in things, I mean who else would put up with an ice cream lover and jealous cow? No one. You might wonder why I was jealous but I still loved him, I couldn’t get over it, whenever he was seen with a new girl I got jealous, cut a picture out of her and stuck it to a dart board. It might be a little extreme but it’s me.

“Ooh, let’s see her then” I said a little too giddy. Charlotte got pregnant just after Micky left, she was single but she had a one night stand with her current boyfriend Alex. Alex was a nice man but to me he was a bit iffy as well.  He tried it on with me when Charlotte was 7 and a half months pregnant but what could I say? It’d ruin our friendship, it’d ruin everything and there was no way I could really prove it since he only touched me. Charlotte gave birth to a beautiful little girl called Shannon Ella Connelly, yep; she did give her daughter my name as her middle name, why I’ve no idea though because it’s so plain and boring.

   Charlotte brought Shannon in from her pram, she was giggling away. It’s amazing how Charlotte managed on her own, I know she had Alex but he was barely there at times, no doubt whoring it around with other girls. I know Char’s with him for Shannon but why can’t she see that he’s doing all this? I’ve caught him a few times but he’s basically threatened me to keep it quiet, maybe its best that Char sees him for herself but how can I make it happen? She’s always with Shannon or someone else.

   Maybe its best I introduce myself now since you know so much, I’m Ella Montgomery, I’m 18, I live in Windsor, I left school last year and I was Micky’s girlfriend until last year too. I have blue eyes with dyed eccentric red hair; I was a brunette but later wanted a change. I needed to change but not for the bad but for the good, I looked too plain for me so I wanted to stand out a little.

“Hey El, can we go out? I know Maria and Rachel are still sleeping and I don’t want Shannon wakening them up” Lottie said as she sat down next to me on the sofa. I maybe forgot to mention that I share a house with my other two best friends Maria and Rachel and I also work at my local coffee shop, sounds cliché a little but I love my job and I love my friends. I wouldn’t change them for the world but their relationships annoy the hell out of me, maybe I’m destined to be a lonely old sod.

“Yeah sure, let me just get changed and we’ll go” I was still sat in my pyjamas and it’s 2 in the afternoon, shows you what kind of day I have at times. I just didn’t have a purpose anymore. I know I’m 18 nearly 19 in a few months and I’m such a lazy person. Yep, totally me. My room was in an ever bigger mess, I could never change, it’s how I was as a child and its how I am now. It’s not so bad but I could never find anything.