Part 12

Part 12: -

Micky’s POV

I just can’t believe I actually cut Ella off. I wanted to talk to her the most but obviously, my mind had other ideas for it. This is hard on me for some odd reason, I want her back yes but this is just so damn hard and I can’t compete anymore. She’ll be better with William or Alex since they both can provide her with the loving she deserves. I’m constantly away and it’d be no good on either of us, she’d be worrying I’m with someone or cheating on her. I wouldn’t put her through that again, no way. She deserves the world and I’m not the one to give her it. I know I’m not.

From: Ella

Micky, I want to give us another go but I’m not giving in so easily. You have to show me that you really want to be with me. No secrets and no lies. I’ve tried so hard to get over you but nothings working so the next best result is getting back with you because my love, for you is seriously strong. We’ve gone through so much in so little time and I’d give anything for our child to be back here but I know he/she is in a better place right now but Micky, I need you here with me. Being mates with William is all right, his kisses are nice but they aren’t addicting like yours are. I know that’s not something nice to admit but I am anyhow. Micky I crave you in so many ways and I want us to be us again, no tension or awkwardness because we both know that we work better together than apart. I want you to show me that you love me in any way that you can and I want you to prove to me that you really mean it. Oh, get Dan to ask Lottie out the right way before I castrate him.

I reread that over and over again. Was she being serious? She wants us to be together but how can I show her that I really love her? Gosh, time to take to Twitter and to ask the seriously strong fangirls. I know Ella doesn’t have Twitter so she won’t see this, I hope.

@Micky_District3: Guys, I need your help. How can I prove to/show someone I really do love them? Need all the help I can get so anything goes. Thanks.

I just hoped for some really good answers, not some freakishly weird ones. It’d be a miracle for some good answers but we’ll see.

Ella’s POV

I don’t know where I got the courage to text Micky that because I’m a wimp. Seriously, I’m sat here shaking. I must be crazy in some retrospect because there’s no way I’d do that for the life of me but I just did it, didn’t I? Of course I did, there was no way I’d ask Lottie to do it for me. Of course, she’s sat here with me but she thinks I’m asking William out, obviously, I’m leading her off the scent since she’s a bit weird on the Micky side. She loves Micky but she hates him for what he done to me and if I took him back then she’d probably disown me for good.

“So has William given you an answer yet?”

“Um, nope” I suppose I best text William and let him know what the hell’s going on because he’ll be confused when Lottie gets on to him.

To: William

I need to explain a lot of things right now. Lottie might ask you a lot of questions tomorrow when you come to pick me up to head for our first treatment section but Lottie disapproves of Micky right now and because I love him too damn much to let go, I sort of maybe asked him to prove his love to me. I told Lottie that it was you I was asking out and I’m sorry for the let down there but Micky’s my one, always has been my one. However, if Lottie asks you questions tomorrow can you just maybe lie? Please. – El