Part 8

Part 8: -

Alex’s POV

When Lottie broke up with me, it didn’t faze me at all. I was glad I was rid of her slightly. I know she’ll still be in my life due to our daughter. I’ll always love Shannon but I only used Lottie to get closer to Ella. I’ve always loved Ella. We used to actually be friends but we were distant friends. She was more interested in Micky. It was Micky this and Micky that. It is hard watching someone you love, love someone else. I get that her and Micky were best friends but Ella was my friend first, not his. Stupid idiot.

  I don’t hate Micky but I despise him with a passion.  He always seems to take everything I have; even his friends do it too. I know that’s why Lottie broke up with me, she made out with his new best friend, Dan I think his name is. The only reason I know this is because one of my best friends was there in the club too. His little sister is a die-hard District3 supporter; she’s in love with Micky. Typical how mainly everyone loves Micky. Oh Micky your so fine you blow my mind hey Micky! Note the sarcasm.

    I made my way back up to the blonde that was typically hiding in my closet. She was a rebound girl. Heck, that’s all that Lottie was too. I needed to do everything to get my mind away from Ella but it was hard, she was hard. There was absolutely no way to crack her. I thought, oh great, no Micky, I’ll be able to console her but nope, that’s not what happened at all. She kept herself to herself and tried to keep herself going but everyone could see she wasn’t handling things well. She was broken and it was me that caused it, my own jealousy. My own stupidity. I should’ve known Ella wouldn’t have come to me, I was dating her best friend and I tried it on with her when Lottie was due to give birth. I’m really such an idiot.

    Everyone needs some loving sometimes. I was that one person that needed loving but more importantly, I needed Ella.

Ella’s POV

Micky was leaving now; it’s hard to have just made up with him to see him go again. I’m sure as hell going to miss him. His quirkiness and his awful charming sense of humour. I don’t know why I’m saying it’s awful since I love his sense of humour. It’s severely cracks me up at times. He’s always the one to keep you smiling, especially when you’re having a bad day. He’s just a smiley person.

    Micky, Dan and Greg were piling in to the taxi that was sitting waiting on them. After the heart to heart Micky and I had, it was only best to stay and talk to him and to his family. It just didn’t feel right walking out after that talk. It was good to be on good terms. What surprised me the most was Lottie and Dan walking in hand in hand, and all smiles. She must’ve broken up with Alex then, the lying toe rag. Love is definitely in the air.

   As I hugged Micky goodbye, Lottie had a full-on make out session with Dan, in the middle of the street. Something is definitely going on with them two.

“If I find anything out, I’ll let you know first because I’m unsure if Lottie will tell you but if she does and Dan doesn’t tell me, let me know please?” Micky whispered in my ear.

“I promise. However, knowing Lottie, she won’t be able to keep her mouth shut. Especially when she likes someone. You know that as well as I do. You remember fourth year. Her and her crush on Lewis Michaels. Oh gosh, we couldn’t get her to shut up” I whispered back.  Micky burst out laughing. Everyone just looked at us as if we were stupid. We probably were but at this moment, I did not care.

“Oh gosh, I remember that like it was yesterday. Lord, Lottie really needs to learn on when to shut up sometimes. Shouting her crush’s name to world will seriously get her in trouble at times. I know she’s our best friend but seriously, she needs to tone things down a little. Ella, I love you all right. I know it’s a bit weird saying that since we aren’t together but I want you to stay safe and get healthy, focus on that for just now. I know you’ll have a lot of other stuff to do but get healthy. El, don’t let Alex anywhere near you, please. He’s a bad guy, I know he used to be your sort of friend when you were little but please do not let him anywhere near you”