Epilogue

Epilogue:

Micky’s POV

Ella’s near her due date. Our little boy’s so tough and strong, and he’s desperate to come out. I wish he would because I’d love to hold him and to make that connection with him. Ella’s becoming angrier and restless each and every day. It’s as if he’s moving so damn much to become free from her but it’s just not his time yet.

   Greg ended things with Maria because she didn’t wanna move in with us or move down to London, he’s currently trying to chase Elianna. She’s playing a little hard to get and they’re too sarcastic to each other. Like they love to have a go at one and other but you can clearly see that they both like each other. You can’t deny that chemistry and the connection they have, it’s like lovers from school, the unmistakeable feelings for each other, you know. Like you fancy someone so badly that, you can’t help but think about unimaginable things.

“Micky, I swear he’s freaking annoying. He’s just due to get out my ever growing stomach,” Ella said while waddling through to the living room. She had pickles and tomato sauce in her hands, her craving all through her pregnancy, totally annoying.

“Ella, he will, in due time. Just relax and take it easy,” I said calmly. I know telling a pregnant woman to calm down is one of the worst things possible but Ella’s been on my case a lot lately and it was annoying.

“I can’t calm down. I swear he’s getting more and more restless every second and I can’t bear the pain anymore”

“Ella, it’s not meant to be easy sailing. Has your waters burst yet?”

“No but-“

“Ella, he’s not ready to come yet so you’re not having contractions. So calm that little brain of yours before you really are worked up”

“Whatever captain obvious” She said sarcastically as she plopped down on the sofa. The one thing I really hated about her being pregnant was her mood swings. One minute she could be happy and cheery, the next emotional or my personal favourite, angry. Obviously, speaking rhetorically and sarcastically. I don’t know how most people deal with them and being in London, it’s much harder to escape from it all. Like our single came out a while ago, followed by our album and it’s did really well so we’re recognised everywhere from that and obviously from being on the x factor but it’s hard to escape. Like I can’t just walk down the street in completely casual clothes, I have to have some sort of disguise. A disguise, which is quite hard to get since the fans get to know your disguises and it, makes it harder for you to come up with new ones. I think the boys and I have gone through around 40, maybe more. They’re getting harder to come up with and it’s time consuming because we have to act like normal civilians.

“Micky, this hurts. I feel like I need a poop but I don’t at the same time” Ella whined.

“Ella, it’s probably just imaginary. I’m not mistaking you’re not feeling this pain but it is possible for it just to be a figment as you’re anticipating the birth of him”

“Micky, help me get him because fatty in here keeps moving and I’m uncomfy” She continued to whine. Gosh, I’m beginning to wonder who the baby is. Her or our son? It’s like a war in trying to get her to stop her mood swings. It reminds me of when she was on her period.

   I helped her up until she was on her feet but suddenly her waters broke. Oh, crap! He’s coming now. We aren’t even ready. Oh my gosh.