Part 19

A/n: - 

Please don't kill me for this part and I know it's a little boring at the start, I just didn't know how to start it. Sorry but enjoy :) Sorry for the cliffhanger at the end too LOL 

------------

Part 19: -

Micky’s POV

“Princess?” I asked Ella as she was getting help sitting up.

“Hey, I’m good” She said in a scratchy voice. I knew she was pretending, I knew she was trying to stop the fretting in her mind. She didn’t know how serious things had gotten. She’s been out of things for the past few weeks. Maybe it’s best that the doctor tells her because I don’t think I’d be able to handle telling her the truth.

“Babe, I know you’re not. Don’t need to pretend for me”

“I’m not pretending Micky; I really do feel good right now. A little sore and scratchy maybe but I’m fine. How long was I out of things?”

“Two weeks, everyone’s worried about you”

“Why’s everyone worried? I’m still here” If only you knew the truth, then you wouldn’t be saying that.

“They’re worried for a reason but it’s not my place to tell you. It’s up to the doctors but El; everyone has a reason to be worried”

“Micky, you’re scaring me now, what’s happening?”

“Ella, I can’t tell you. I’d rather the doctors tell you instead,” I said sighing. This was gonna be hard to keep the secret. I’m just not the right person to tell her the secret.

Ella’s POV

Whatever Micky’s keeping from me is eating him alive. I can see it on his face. He’s struggling to keep it contained.

“Ah, Miss Montgomery, I see you’re awake now. Has your boyfriend told you anything?”

“Sadly not but what did happen to me?”

“Ella, your cancer’s spread. It’s why you collapsed. It’s also, why you were placed in the induced coma to help you recover a little. Ella, it’s going to take a miracle for you to recover but we are trying everything we can to help you live but you’ll have to prepare yourself for the worst. I’m sorry it’s not much better news”

“Thank you doctor” I was a little disappointed in Micky for the fact that he never told me but I’m sorta glad he never. It’s not easy telling people you have cancer.

“I’m sorry Ella. I just didn’t want to be the one to tell you. It’s -“

“Micky, I understand, I do. It’s not so easy telling people you’re dying let alone that the cancer’s spread, making it impossible for me to recover now” I said a little sad. I’m never gonna be able to have children or even have that first dance as a married girl. Nothing.

“Ella, stop thinking and making things worse. You will get your miracle. I know it’s a bit pointless but hope. I don’t know what I’m mumbling on about”

“Micky, shut up and calm down. You’re fine. Look, I’ll deal with this, day by day. We’ll take each day as it comes, live it as if it was my last. I hope that day doesn’t come because it scares the crap out of me but Micky, we’ll do this together,” I said trying to calm him down.