Part 33

Part 33: -

Ella’s POV

We’ve been married 4 months and 23 days today. It’s now the twenty-fifth of August, our joint birthday. We’re both 19 today. My doctors also took me off my chemotherapy two weeks ago. Why I’ve no idea but they did, I have been feeling a little better since they took me off but I’m still confused as to why they took me off. Micky also moved down to London with the rest of the boys. They had to go to London, however, he was here today since I have an important doctor’s appointment and it’s our birthday party. Courtesy of everyone. Honestly, I’m terrified of today; it’s like receiving the bad news all over again.

   The fans were sort of accepting of Micky and I’s marriage, the hates died down for which I’m thankful for. I can finally be myself again without wondering what’s gonna happen with the fans and whether I’d get hate or not. When Micky and I were in Edinburgh, a couple of people had seen us and taken pictures, which resulted in our wedding rings being shown, which meant we had to go do this interview to confirm it. Much to the dismay of Micky and I. It was a horrible experience.

“Hey babe, we need to go if we wanna make it there on time,” Micky said while entering our bedroom.

“I know, I’m just coming,” I said while getting out of bed. Lately, I’ve been weak and sleepy but hopefully the cancer hasn’t gotten progressive again. I couldn’t deal with it again; I didn’t wanna have to deal with it again. For the whole year of my life, I’ve fought cancer; it’s time for a break. I just don’t know what’s going on with my body; it’s never ending and never changing. I just hope that the time’s come for a little luck to come my way.

   I finished getting ready for this damn doctors, it wasn’t for the fact of being scared. It was more for the fact of the news, I’d be receving. Hearing the words ‘it’s terminal’ or ‘I’m sorry, there’s nothing more we can do’ would crush me. They would crush Micky as well and seeing him upset, would be the worst experience in my life. When we lost the baby, it crushed me to see him upset. He’s far too precious to know.

“Ella, we have to go now”

“I’m coming” I said with a yawn.

“How the hell are you tired? You’ve literally just woken up like 30 minutes ago”

“I’ve no idea. Maybe today will give us an indication as to what’s going on with my awkward body”

“Ella, it’ll be nothing bad. Could just be the flu or something”

“Micky, it’s the middle of summer. Well it’s nearly the end of summer so it’s still quite warm”

“Ella, there is such a thing called a summer cold. You actually used to get it a lot as a child. Running around with your snotty nose and your damn awful sneezing”

“But I haven’t been sneezing nor have a snotty nose. I’ve just been hungry and sleepy”

“Ella, I don’t know but tell the doctor today because you’ll need to find out”

“I know but Micky, what if it’s serious”

“Ella, it could be nothing too so don’t get your knickers in a twist”

“I’m not, it’s just I’m worried, is all”

“I know you are but baby girl, you’ll be fine. Now come on before you’re late” Micky ended up saying while exiting the room. I knew he was right but I just couldn’t stop worrying. My whole life depends on today. It can go either one way or another. I just hoped it went the way I wanted it.