Part 14

Part 14: -

Ella’s POV

I was sat watching Micky’s video on YouTube, I have to admit, the cover is pretty amazing. I sincerely loved his confession at the start of the video. I know it’s not a proper way of showing his love for me but I respected it. I commented on their music video;

EllaBanana: Micky, thank you for the song. I love you too, so damn much. I know we’re far apart right now but in less than 2 weeks, we’ll be together again. I miss you too and of course I understand but I really do wish you would’ve told the truth but Micky, it’s in the past now, we need to move forward. I love you Micky Mouse, my bestie for life.

I know my YouTube name sucks but when I made it, all I could think of was Micky. He was my boyfriend and my best friend so of course he was on my mind a lot. It was also the nickname Micky gave me as a child, we were two when he gave me the nickname and of course, I couldn’t figure out one for him so I just called him Micky Mouse after my favourite Disney person.

    Rachel came back after seeing Ben; he was working to be able to buy stuff for their little one. I was ecstatic for my best friend because she truly deserved to have her baby; she and Ben have been together for 5 years. They’re due to have a baby and now they have.

“How’s Ben?”

“He’s great and Ella, he says go for it. I told him everything about what you’ve done and he says go for it because you deserve to be happy and he makes you happy. However, Ben did say that if Micky messed you around once more he was going to chop his balls off and make him eat them”

“Gross! Thanks for that Rach, now I feel sick”

“I was sick when he said it Ella, it is disgusting I know but you better make Micky not put a step out of line”

“I doubt he will. I don’t think he’d want to lose me twice and I couldn’t bear to lose him again, he’s too precious in my life”

“Good but make him work for it”

“I plan too but listen to this cover he did for me. It’s so beautiful but I much prefer the confession at the start”

“Ooh, let’s see it then” Rachel said while grabbing my laptop from my knees. She pressed repeat on the video and sat there watching it. I was amazed at her facial expressions because they kept changing throughout the confession. At first, she was mad at him but then it softened. Her face ended up into a shocked face as the confession ended.

“Ella –“ She said flabbergasted.

“I know, I was shocked too but I got over it”

“But how? You do realise he confessed that to the world? And it’ll stay there forever”

“I know, it makes everything worth it. I love him Rach and I want the whole world to know because he deserves to be happy, no matter the consequences”

“El, he is happy. He is happy when he’s with you and he loves you too. I can see it in his eyes when he talks about you. Everyone can see it in his eyes when he talks about you. Ella, please don’t make him wait any longer, the poor boy looks as if he’s going out his mind”

“Rach, I want him to prove it. Although he’s confessed it, I want him to prove it to me. I know that makes me a bit of a bitch but he broke me as well as breaking himself but Rach, we’d been through so much together and he just broke it off because he was scared of Alex”