Part 27

Part 27: -

Ella’s POV

Two weeks have passed and I’m finally getting out the hospital. Including my coma, I’ve been in the hospital for a whole month. The boredom sucked but I got used to it, eventually. Micky’s also moved into my house with the rest of us. It’s gonna be nice having him there all the time, I’m not a needy girlfriend - wait, fiancée. I just missed him for a year and it’s nice having him back.

   I ended up requesting a new physiotherapist because Alana was a bitch. She kept ignoring me and playing with her kitty cat claws. They were like it, believe me. Her whole persona changed whenever Micky was around, she was shamelessly trying to flirt with him but Micky always riled her up by giving me compliments and telling me, he loved me. Every time he did it, I laughed silently to myself. However, she just kept neglecting me so I had to change. My new physiotherapist was a nice woman; she was a lot more friendlier and caring than Alana. How Alana managed to get a job, I’ll never know. Maybe she sucked off her boss just so she’d get the job. It’s horrendous. However, today, I, Ella Marie Arielle Joanna Montgomery gets to leave this hellhole. I’m peeing normally, my potassium levels are level and I can walk unaided. These last two weeks have been extremely productive with my mum questioning me about the wedding, my brother visiting, doctors coming in and out taking more blood and everything else. Also my friends visiting too. I also can now eat normal food. You know the chocolate and the crisps and I’ll be savouring it all. Not had normal food for a month, it’s time to make myself sick with eating so much.

“Hey princess puff, you ready to leave now?” Micky asked as he entered my room.

“I am indeed. A month in here and I won’t even miss it. I need some proper food so you better come with me to May’s”

“Yes darling. We aren’t even married yet and already you’re bossing me around”

“Touché my sweet, touché. However, I’ve no had proper food in a while so I need it”

“I know. Ella come on and we’ll go before you eat my hand off” He said with a sly smirk. I just hope he’s not planned a surprise party because I don’t know if I’d be able to handle it. I’m not so weak anymore, just facing people after a while is scary. Especially since most of my work, colleagues saw me collapse.

“Ella, don’t sweat facing your work mates. I told May how you were doing, I didn’t however tell her the good news of your cancerous cells decreasing. Just that you were bad but she does know of us getting married, as you know,” Micky said while pressing the elevator button. I just nodded. I was scared for stepping outside in the sun because I felt like I was gonna melt. I know that’s possibly not gonna happen but I don’t know, I’m a weird child.

“It’s just scary after a month in hospital. I’m finally free to be able to do what I want instead of being stuck to one place every day”

“Ella, you’ve still to take it easy. That doesn’t mean to throw yourself back into your work. Until you have the all clear, you’ve to take it easy which is why you’re doing 2 shifts a week at May’s and they aren’t for very long either. Before you shout at me like crazy, May’s the one who suggested it, not me”

“But”

“No buts Ella, I’m pretty sure your mum wouldn’t want you back in the hospital not after she’s just settled the date for our wedding”