Part 28

Part 28: -

Ella’s POV

I awoke the next day in the comfort of Micky’s arms. It felt so damn amazing because this was the life from now on. I get to wake up in these arms every morning - well unless we break up yet again. I doubt that’ll happen since well I love him too damn much. I sometimes do wonder why I took him back since I told him plain and straight, the night he came back that we were through. There was no him and I. It’s crazy as to how things would evolve in the matter of a few weeks/months. My whole life is crazy. I actually did think that I’d be able to move on from Micky after a while but never did happen, I’m glad it never happened.

   I squeezed myself out Micky’s grasp and went for breakfast. I hope that today will go as quickly as possible because dress fitting just didn’t appeal to me. I know that, I need a dress for walking down the aisle but I just didn’t wanna try on endless amounts of dresses, even though I told my mum which sorta dress I want.

“Did you think you were getting away that easily?” Micky said sleepily from the kitchen door.

“I tried but I’m not very good at stealth. Micky, go back to bed, you’re sleepy”

“I’m fine, if I’m sleepy now, I’ll be even more sleepy tonight,” He said mumbled.

“Micky that made no sense. When have you to get Matty?” I asked, trying to get sense out of him.

“10am, I think”

“Micky, I swear if you don’t go back to bed I’ll drag you back to bed. It’s only 6am so go”

“Yes, mistress. I love you mistress,” He said while falling asleep on the kitchen door lintel. I certainly had my work cut out with Micky.

   I stood there watching Micky while I ate my breakfast. He still hadn’t woken up even though he’d been stood there for 10 minutes snoring away. He also kept looking like he was about to fall and face palm the floor. If he did, I wasn’t gonna waken him. I was just gonna stand there laugh. Seriously, you would too.

“Is he stood there sleeping?” A sleepy Rachel asked me.

“Yep, he came down behind me while I got breakfast. I told him to go back up and he just stood there and slept”

“He’s gonna end up face planting the floor”

“I know, if he does, it’s his own fault though”

“Yeah, what time we got dress fitting today?”

“Well, Micky’s leaving at 10 to get Matty and I think Greg and Dan are going with him. However, Dan’s dropping us off at my mums so I don’t have a clue”

“Alright. Random question, you glad you got back with Micky?”

“I am actually and I owe it all to you. I want to thank you for writing that text and for threatening me to send it. Thanks Rachel. I also sorry for putting a whole load of strain on you when I collapsed”

“Ella, you didn’t know how bad you actually got. Collapsing probably did you some good because you wouldn’t slow down any. Although, you were working the till at May’s you still wouldn’t slow down. Hey, I’m glad I helped. You missed him and he missed you, it’s evident as to how much you both missed each other, especially that day he came back from tour”