Part 3

Part 3; -

Micky’s POV

“Micky, I don’t care about your explanations. We’re done and that’s it, what is there to explain? You broke up with me for some stupid music show and you’ve been with every other woman since. You might’ve been my best friend and lover for a long time but I can no longer see you as a friend or a lover. I might still love you like crazy but I just can’t get hurt anymore. I’m sorry Micky but we’re through” Her words hurt like crazy, I didn’t want to listen to them but I had to respect her wishes. I loved her like freaking crazy and I’d lost my chance to get her back. Maybe it’s for the best that we don’t get back together but if we really love each other then there’s a slight chance we could be together, if we both want it. Just maybe.  

“Ella, I wasn’t with any other woman. All the time in the hotel, I was spaced out. I felt lost without you, when I got romantically linked with anyone else my heart sank. My heart sank because you’d see it and you’d think of me different but Ella you’ve known me for a while now, do you think I’m that sort of person?”

“Of course not but –“ I cut her off, I knew she was going to say something really hurtful.

“Well, there you go, I’m not. You can even ask Greg and Dan about what I did in the hotel. Ella, I still love you and I still remember everything from our past. I remember our baby too. Look, I know you ain’t been happy lately with what Lottie’s told me and don’t hate her for that, I asked. I asked because I was worried about you, I was worried because I know you got shoved from pillar to post with your parents and I know you didn’t really communicate with people. El, I still love you, I always will love you but if you don’t want to be friends or anything, I’ll leave you be. Good bye Ella” I walked away from her, I had to see my mum. I had no idea what the hell to do about this whole situation so I needed proper female advice.

    I walked the short distance home; I needed time to think about what the hell to do. What would happen if I accidentally let it slip that Ella had a miscarriage? Would my parents be angry at me? Ugh, I was seriously lost but I need help in what to do. I didn’t know I was standing at my front door until my mum opened it.

“Micky what are you doing here?” She said as she walked back inside. I guess that was my cue to go inside. I’ll admit I was crapping myself, literally.

“I need advice. I came back to try and at least talk to Ella but it all failed. I walked away without a fight but I know I’m the one who created the mess in the first place but I was scared mum. I was scared that they’d find out things that no one knew. I was scared that the paparazzi would drive a wedge in between Ella and I”

“Micky, if you really loved Ella and she loved you then you would’ve worked through all the bad things together. Faced up to all the rumours and speculations, together. Micky, if you really love her then fight for her. Go on the x factor tour, come back and then fight as hard as you can. You both have history, a lot of history; it won’t be nice to throw away but Micky, fight for her. Now what did you want to hide from the paparazzi?”

“I love Ella mum. I’ve always loved her, even after we broke up. She was my best friend before all this messed rolled out and I want her back. Mum, if I told you what I wanted to keep hidden, you’d disown me but let’s just say that everyone’s lives would’ve changed”

“Then fight for her. Micky, I’ve never seen you give up on anything so go get her and what do you mean ‘everyone’s lives would’ve changed’?”

“Mum, if I told you, you’d be disappointed in me. It’s better for everyone if I don’t tell”

“Michael Curtis Parsons, you better tell me this instance before I go get your dad and make him sit you in the shed for an hour without things” Mum threatened. Oh god, not the shed. I hated that thing. Every time I was naughty, my dad used to put me in the shed for a short period of time until I was able to behave myself. It was crazy but it helped a little.