Part 31

Part 31: -

Micky’s POV

Being awake at half five should be unhealthy. I wasn’t drunk and neither was Ella but by gosh did I feel like crap. I get that we have to travel a long way today but did we have to be up really damn early?

“Ugh, did my dad have to make us be up this early?” Ella groaned from beside me.

“Unfortunately. I don’t like it as much as you do so but we have to get ready since the drivers coming for us in half an hour”

“Can’t I just go in my pyjamas?”

“Ella, you’re wearing none. Nor any underwear for that matter either”

“Micky, I get that we had first time marriage sex last night but did you have to mention I was naked?”

“Just stating facts dear”

“Well, I’m not the only who’s not got clothes on. Am I?”

“Now, now, don’t get crusty my love. You’re the one who said we had amazing sex last night,” I said with a wink before standing up. We didn’t get home until half ten last night and everyone retreated to their beds apart from Ella and I. We got up to mischief. Dirty mischief. Let’s just say the year and a half of no sex and waiting was freaking awesome and well paid off.

   Ella and I were dressed and fed by the time the driver came. As Lottie, Maria and Rachel packed her suitcase; we were a lot better at being ready and on time. Because, Ella and packing suitcases wasn’t good. She always had to have this, that and the next thing and then she moaned because she didn’t pack properly. It was a typical girl thing.

“Ah, Mr and Mrs Parsons, off on holiday are we?”

“Honeymoon actually Peter” Ella said as we handed ‘Peter’ our suitcases.

“Oh, so that’s what Mr Montgomery was on about these past few weeks and you needing to be drove all the way to Scotland”

“Yeah, married yesterday, honeymoon today” Ella said proudly. I just smiled at her enthusiasm. A week away from everything sounds promising and relaxing.

“I guess my congratulations are in order”

“Thanks Peter”

“You really thought we were gonna let you both leave without saying goodbye?” Greg’s voice said from besides us.

“Never thought it for one moment, mate but why are you all up at 6am?” I asked while turning round to face Greg.

“Well considering we ain’t gonna see our best friends for a whole week, we decided to come see you both off” Dan admitted.

“You all do realise there is Skype and facetime and we can all talk through Twitter” Ella said sheepishly.

“Yeah we do but it’s your honeymoon and we don’t wanna ruin it. Ella, you need quietness for a week and we’re gonna give you it. Unless something bad happens we aren’t phoning either of you so basically you’re gonna be antisocial for a week,” Rachel states sleepily.