Part 32

Part 32: -

Ella’s POV

OH MY GOD! Is all I can say. Last night was perfect. I swear if I could relive it, I would but there again; I get him every goddamn day of my life. I’d have to say, last night was one of my best days in existence. I won’t say every detail but let’s just say, there was passion, romance and a little too much moaning. However, it was perfect.

“You know, I could go round two if you wish” Micky says from beside me.

“I think it’d be round 14 not round two”

“That’s true, so what we gonna do today?” He asks.

“Movie day? We have plenty of food and movies”

“Sure, why not. Plus you have your tablet to take first of all”

“Yes, mister”

“Ella, it’s for your own health”

“I know but I can’t be bothered getting up right now”

“Was I too much for you last night?” Micky said slyly.

“Michael Parsons, do you wanna keep your winky?”

“Of course dear but it’s fun winding you up”

“You’re gonna wish you never said that”

“How so my darling?”

“Hmm, let’s see. What do you love so much, that you wouldn’t wanna lose?”

“You” Micky said, catching me off guard.

“I was thinking more of your voice or your balls but since you said me, I’ll take myself away,” I said while taking myself out of bed.

“Oh no you won’t” Micky exclaims while grabbing me around my waist.

“Micky, I need to take my tablet so let me go or your manhood gets it”

“You take out my manhood then you get nothing either”

“Oh but Micky, I can easily buy a fake one”

“Where’s the fun in that? They don’t let the white stuff go”

“Who said I wanted people to put their white stuff inside me?”

“ELLA! Oh lord, when did you get so dirty minded?”

“Hmm, let’s see…Well, we’ve done nothing but had sex for the last two nights and before that I was a nun so yeah, these last few nights”

“Are we really that bad? Honestly, we’ve never been that bad before…have we?”

“Nope but you need to let me go so I can take this damn pill and I need to get dressed”

“How about we have a naked movie day?”

“Micky, I am not walking about naked. And I’m pretty sure your winky would get aroused seeing me going around in all my glory so get dressed and go make breakfast before I eat you”