Part 15

Part 15: -

Ella’s POV

It was magical, it was amazing. I was happy and it was just so damn good. We got lost in the moment, not caring who was around us because this was us. It was a years’ worth of emotions in one. This is why I agreed, this is why I took him back and this is why he’ll always be my best friend and my only lover.

“Guys, we are still here,” Maria said while clearing her throat. Uh oh! Oh well, we’ve been apart too long, this is make up time.

“Hey, this is makeup time. Don’t come in between us,” I said a little too sarcastically while hugging myself round Micky’s waist. I generally was happy this time round. There was no single Micky and Ella; it was relationship Ella and Micky.

“Ouch, we got a badass over here” Dan gimmicked while untangling himself from Lottie. Lottie gave me the evils as if to say ‘get lost, bitch’ however, I ain’t lowering myself to her level. She wants to be friends again; she can make the first move. I was only doing what I had to do to make myself happy. I at least want to be happy for my own sake because I need support; I know that’s not exactly saying much but I love Micky, so damn much and it’s just so hard to let go. If you’ve ever been in love, you’ll understand. It’s just magical and it’s perfect.

“Don’t lower yourself down to her level” Micky whispered in my ear as he hugged me tighter. Micky’s always been amazing, he’s been my stigma whenever I’ve been bad. He was my rock when I had the miscarriage and he was my rock when things got bad with my parents.

“Don’t worry, I ain’t. She can make the first move for all I care. I know she’s my best friend but heck if she can’t allow me to be happy then she can sod off because my happiness comes first”

“Ella, I won’t ever leave you again. You know that right?” He questioned. I knew he wouldn’t otherwise Ben would chop his balls off.

“I know but don’t worry; I won’t let you go if you tried this time. Without questioning it, obviously. You are my best friend, my first love and my rock. You know more about me than anyone else -well apart from my brother - and I admire you and love you so damn much and you’re too precious to let go” I murmured into his chest. I was happy and there was no way anyone was breaking it. Not this time.

“Awe, my babies are back together,” Carol gushed from behind me. Trust her, always makes everything more awkward but a good awkward.

“Yep, we are indeed mum. 2 weeks now” Micky said proudly. Wait, was it two weeks?

“It has been two weeks indeed,” Micky confirmed.

“Wait, did I say that out loud?” I questioned.

“You did indeed honey” Micky replied.

“Oh gosh, this is so beautiful. My babies are back together. My little Mickella are back together. Steve, get out here! Our little Mickella are back together” Carol gushed and then shouted. This was going to be one long helluva a day.

“This is going to be one long day,” I whispered into Micky’s chest.

“I agree with you on that one princess,” He whispered back.

“I hate to break up the love fest but you all forgot your bags and I have other jobs to do so if you could kindly remove them and then I’ll be on my way,” The husky voice of a taxi driver said. Oops, guess we all were wrapped up in the moment. Stuff happens.