Part 26

A/n:- 

Just realised it's exactly four months till my 19th and to Micky's 19th too... I'm not keep tabs on my birthday but the date and month just help a little LOL :) it's still the 25th of April here in the UK before you shout at me :) 

Also dedicated to: Thisisadorkyname, I read your comment last night but TA uploaded twice somehow even though I cancelled the upload but thank you for your comment and I hope you like the story :) 

Also, where do you think the stories gonna go? Do you want a happy ending or a sad ending or two alternative endings? I have ways of where I wanna take the story but I don't know what direction to go in :( 

Enough ranting from me, enjoy :) 

------------------------------------------

Part 26: -

William’s POV

I can’t believe she’s getting married to the one person who broke her heart. Seriously, is she that delusional?  He’s just gonna end up hurting her again. It’s just so weird as to why… Time for plan a.

“Alex, did you hear about Ella and Micky?” I asked Alex as I walked in his room.

“No, why?” He responded nonchalantly.

“They’re getting married. I don’t know when or why but I walked in on them talking about it”

“You’re kidding? There’s no way Micky would defy me and my warning”

“I’m not joking; they’re both back together and planning a wedding. I knew they were dating but engaged, I didn’t”

“Weird, but William, it’s up to Ella who she chooses and after all, those two have been best friends for 16 years. Her parents know and love Micky. Micky and Ella have history together. A bond neither you nor I could break. I don’t know why I’m being so understanding since I love Ella too but it’s her decision and we can’t reflect on that,” Alex said truthfully. When did he get so philosophical? Honestly, it was a strange thing for him in all honesty. He’d normally jump at the chance to get back at Micky for stealing his girl but today he’s not. What the hell? It’s far too strange. There again, everything with Alex was strange.

“I suppose you’re right but you been invited to the wedding?”

“My parents have but I don’t know about me, my parents have the invitations. All I know is that her weddings private because of her health. There’s only a select few coming but that’s all I know”

“So you’re getting shunted to the side?”

“As I said, I don’t really mind. After all, I’m partly to blame for everything on their behalf. I broke them up due to my own jealousy and now because Micky ‘broke’ her, she refused treatment and she’s dying because of it. Look, William, I get that you’re insanely jealous, I do but lay off them. They deserve happiness. Ella deserves happiness and Micky’s the one that makes her happy. Micky’s always been the one to make her happy. When Ella moved down here from London, she met Micky first and her parents were worried because she always whined for him. However, they introduced her to me but I didn’t make her happy. Although we have memories together too, I don’t think they were happy for her”

“Alex, you’re really giving up?”

“Yeah, I am. If I am invited to the wedding then I’m going there to be happy for them. It’s time to put the reconcilable differences behind us because well for one, I don’t know how long Ella has left and two; she’s the best friend of my daughter’s mother. I need to be on good terms with her. If not and I badly treat Shannon then Ella will be here kicking my ass. She loves Shannon as if she was her own. Ella lost a child at 16 and there’s a chance she won’t be able to have anymore. William, it’s time to let go” I can’t let go. I’m in too deep. She’s just so perfect, her face, her personality and just her in general. Time to get my best friend Alana in there to mess things a little. Micky’s gonna break her again and I’ll be in there. Operation take down Micky, is a go.