Part 18

Part 18: -

Micky’s POV

These last two weeks have been horrible. Ella hasn’t woken up. Not even a single movement, nothing. I was really starting to lose hope but something made me cling on, hoping and praying for just one tiny movement. I haven’t moved once from her side, except when I went to eat and go home and get changed. The fans have also noticed that I’m being socially inactive but right now I couldn’t care. I was more interested in getting my princess back. She needed to come back. I know that’s horrendously selfish of me but I needed her, she’s the one that’s kept me sane. She’s the one who I planned on spending my whole life with, she’s the one I want children with. I know I’m repeating myself a lot but talking to yourself often does that. I don’t even know what I’m talking about half the time. Today, I’m due at a meeting with Jayne and the boys, I don’t know what it’s about since I’ve been out of things but I think its good news. I hope it’s some sort of good news.

  I made my way to our little studio were we have made some of videos in; I’m guessing they want it to be a private meeting. I was nervous for some odd reason, I couldn’t exactly give you a specific reason but I’m guessing it because I’m leaving Ella for a while and I’m scared what could happen but I’m also scared as to how this meeting will go. Anything could happen.

   I walked in and was greeted sullenly by Greg and Dan. I’d been keeping them updated as to how Ella was doing but there hadn’t been much change. Nothing was changing, life had to go on whether we all wanted it to or not. Everyone was also keeping me updated on things on the outside but all I really got told was, Lottie and Dan were together, they’d sorted things out; Greg and Maria were going strong and Rachel was showing a tiny bump which is making people think that she’s having twins. It wouldn’t surprise me if Rachel were having twins since she’s off a set of twins. Rachel’s brother moved away though, so she doesn’t get to see him quite so often so they don’t have a close relationship anymore. I don’t think she minds though since her brother’s already gave Ben the stamp of approval, just as Dale did with me. He might be younger than Ella and I but he’s still had to give his approval, even though Ella and I were best friends beforehand.

“So may I ask what this meetings all about?” I was confused about this whole ordeal. But sometimes work has to come first.

“Micky, you may since you’ve been out the loop for a bit but we know you’ve got a lot more important things to worry about. However, this meeting is deciding your fate within the music industry. We’ll be getting a call back today - well just shortly - regarding the recording contract from Universal. I’m hoping its good news but we’ll have to wait and see” Jayne said while coming in through the door. We’re all hoping for good news right now.

“So, exactly when did we apply for a recording contract from Universal?” I asked more confused than ever. When the hell did this happen, it was all new to me.

“I sent in a taping of your singing, a couple of days after Ella collapsed. I mentioned it to Greg and Dan but obviously, they never told you. However, enough just now and let’s wait on the phone call”

“Yeah, might be best” I said angrily. I was angry they never told me. Yeah, I was cut up about Ella being in a coma and could quite possibly die from it but they could’ve told me. However, it’s in the past now and that’s all that matters. As long as we get this contract then we’re laughing.

“Mick, we’re sorry we never told you but everything was a mess back then. Everyone was hurt, you especially and you spent all your time singing to Ella and we didn’t want to disturb you. I know it would’ve been happy news for you but we didn’t know how you’d process it,” Dan said a little nonchalantly. I knew they all meant well and I was angry but we all can’t hold grudges, not when something could really make us happy.