MHA One-Shot 1 - IidaSero

Fluff #18 - "C'mere, you can sit in my lap until i'm done working."

IidaSero

Hanta was bored and just wanted to cuddle up to his boyfriend and take a nap, but Tenya was busy, he was studying for an upcoming assessment. Hanta was now flopped onto his boyfriend's bed, wearing Tenya's hoodie and wrapping his arm around himself, taking in the sweet scent of eucalyptus trees and lemon.

"Are you done yet?" Hanta whined, drawing out the yet. "You've been working so much recently and I never get any attention." He pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Love, you know I have to study, I promise as soon as i'm finished we will cuddle for as long as you want." Tenya promised, glancing back at Hanta.

"But I don't wanna wait. I wanna cuddle now." He protested, sticking his lip out even further.

"You know what," Tenya sighed, turning around in his swivel chair, and opening his arms welcomingly, "C'mere, you can sit in my lap until i'm done working." Hanta immediately perked up at this and looked at Tenya with sparkles in his eyes, clearly happy to oblige. He quickly got up and jumped onto his boyfriend, wrapping his legs around his waist and laying his head in the crook in his neck. He wrapped his arms around Tenya's middle, Tenya kissed the top of his head and began rubbing circles on his back with one hand, continuing his work with the other.

Tenya feels Hanta's breath slow and even out against his neck, he glances down, confirming he is asleep. When Hanta woke up in the morning, he blinked a few times, smiling when he felt Tenya place a gentle kiss on his forehead.