Mystreet - Garmauance

Trans Laurance angst, crappy family, blah blah blah. Comfort, you guys know the drill. Also if yall find it weird that Garroth always picks Laurance up, he's a very hands on man. Also he's buff as HELL yall. Like if he fought Aaron, in my au, he'd win with sheer STRENGTH.

TW: Transphobia, Estranged family, Child abuse(kind of), Throwing up, Food, Panic, Crying,

It was a normal Sunday evening. Aphmau was making dinner. Garroth was watching his favorite show, Laurance curled up in the arm chair next to his spot on the couch. Suddenly, Laurances phone dinged, catching his attention.

He opened his phone and found a text from an unknown number.

Laura, it's Daddy, I've been missing you baby girl, I found you on the internet. Why don't you come home to us? We miss you princess.

Laurance bolted to the bathroom, spilling the contents of his day into the toilet. Suddenly Garroth was right behind him, holding his bangs back as he puked.

"Laurance, love, are you feeling alright?" Garroth asked, helping Laurance to sit back, relaxing into Garroths lap.

"Yeah, I'm.. I'm fine, lunch must have not agreed with me or something," Laurance panted, greatfully accepting the cup of water Aphmau handed to him.

"You sure darling?" Aphmau asks, kneeling beside her boys.

"Mhm, I'm fine, I promise," Laurance sighed.

"Alright, do you want to go back to the chair then?" Garroth offers. Laurance nods. He protests when Garroth picks him up bridal style. Garroth clicks his tongue and gently places Laurance down on the armchair.

"I'm going to finish dinner, ill put on some light soup with it," Aphmau informs the pair, going back to the kitchen.

Garroth goes back to his show, now glancing over at Laurance every few moments.

Laurance feels paralyzed, staring at the phone next to him. He was so careful. How could they have found him. Garroth noticed the stiffness, reaching over and rubbing his knee gently.

"You sure you're alright, love?" He frowns.

"Yeah.. Im...." Laurance trails off, still staring at the phone.

"Either you're having a staring contest with that thing, or something on it is bothering you. So which is it?" Garroth analyzes. Laurance breaks at that, small sniffles escaping him.

"Laur, come here love," Garroth sighs sadly, pulling his lover over to the couch, letting the smaller lean on him.

"He found me, Gar," Laurance whispers, eyes blown wide, staring up at Garroth.

"Who? What are you talking about, Laurance?" Garroth asks, scared of Laurances reaction.

"M...My father... he... he texted me," Laurance whimpered quietly, tears beginning to roll down his face.

"He can't hurt you, not anymore, me and Aph will protect you, I promise," Garroth soothes, running his hand through the brunettes hair.

Aphmau, hearing her name, peaks her head in, as soon as she sees Laurances tears she turns around and a lot of clattering is heard before she enters the living room.

"Laurance, darling, what happened?" She asked. Laurance just shuddered in response. She looked to Garroth, who explained the situation to her. "Oh, my poor darling," Aphmau mumbled, wrapping herself around Laurances back.

"How did he find me..? I was so careful about everything.." Laurance mumbled into Garroths chest.

"I dunno love, but we will figure it out and make sure it doesn't happen again. We will get you a new number this week, alright? Until then only answer calls or texts from us or your friends ok? For safety," Garroth suggested. Aphmau hummed an agreement and Laurance nodded.

"Thank you guys, I love you," Laurance cried.

"We love you too, darling," Aphmau smiled.

"Anytime, love," Garroth agreed.