OBX - John B x JJ

Ima just call him John cuz John B is the stupidest name.

TW: Abuse, Blood, Crying

JJ picked himself up off the kitchen floor. Blood dripped down from his nose and mouth, staining the white tile pinker than before.

His dad had left. He heard the door slam. Everything hurt. His brain felt hazy. All he could think was that he needed to get to safety. The chateau, to John.

He grabbed his already packed bag from his room and limped outside. He hopped onto his bike, making his way to the house as fast as he could. He stopped every few minutes, the strain on his busted up legs was too much.

He parked the bike and pounded on the front door.

"John! Johnny it's JJ!" He shouted. He didn't even realize he had been crying until he heard his own voice.

"JJ? It's like 2am what-" John said, stopping when he saw JJ in front of him.

"Shit, Jay, come in, I'll go get the first aid kit," John said, pulling JJ inside.

"What did he do this time?" John asked, sitting next to JJ on the couch.

"He was drunk again. Told me to get him another bottle. I tripped over the goddamn pill bottles and the bottle broke. I got out as soon as he left," JJ explained. He winced as John poured disinfectant on the cut on his forehead.

"Shit, I'm sorry Jay," John said.

"I dont wanna go back Johnny, I don't want to," JJ sobbed.

"So don't. Stay here, with me. We can live here in the chateau together," John suggested.

"But what about-" JJ started.

"We can talk to Perkin, she knows that your dad's an abusive piece of shit. She's picked you up countless times from him. She can help us keep you safe," John interrupted.

"He don't like the cops Johnny, you know sure as hell that he don't listen to em," JJ argued.

"So he will rot in jail. Who gives a fuck?" John reasoned.

"He gives a fuck, John. And when he decides to give a fuck is when this shit happens!" JJ shouted.

"Not when you live here," John smirked, gesturing to the drawer concealing their gun. JJ smiled back.

Sorry it's shortttt