OSMP - JackSmajor

Idk why but I've been obsessed with this ship for the past 2 weeks

TW: Homophobia, Abuse, Starvation, Implied rape, Age regression, Crying, Panic attacks, PTSD

"Mum? Can I tell you something?" Scott asked at dinner one night.

"Of course dear, you can tell me anything," his mother smiled.

"I... I'm gay," Scott admitted, setting down his fork. His mom laughed. The noise dying down when he stayed silent.

"You are too young to be thinking about these things. You just talk to too many gay boys. You are confused," his mother pushed.

"I'm not though. I do like boys, really," Scott repeated. His mother stood up, walking around the table to stand over him.

"Give me your phone and go to your room. You will not leave that room until I tell you," she held out her hand. He slammed his phone on the table, running upstairs in tears.

Two days later he began banging on the locked door.

"Mum?! Mum please! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Scott sobbed.

"You read that Bible until you stop thinking those sinful things, boy! God didn't make you that way!" His mum shouted back.

"I have! I have! I'm hungry please, just some food!?" Scott pleaded with the merciless woman. She clicked her tongue before turning up the radio.

Scott continued to sob. Another day passed. He was laying on the floor, tucked in the corner. He jumped when he heard the lock turn.

"This is Daphne. Show me that you know right. Show me you are a good boy and please this young lady," his mother commanded as a young blonde followed her in.

"Mum, Mum no. I won't. Please Mum! Don't make me!" Scott cried out.

Scott sprung out of bed, falling to the floor with a loud thud. He couldn't breathe. Jack rolled over tiredly to see what was happening. Once he saw his boyfriend curled up on the floor hyperventilating, he jumped up, crouching beside the man.

"Scottie, can you hear me?" Jack asked, words falling on ringing ears.

"I'm sorry, Mum I'm sorry please," Scott begged to nobody.

"Oh baby... She's not here ok? It's just you and me," Jack promised.

"No, no, no no no! Please no!" Scott screamed.

"Scottie, please come back to me honey," Jack tried, Scott shook violently in front of him.

"Let me out! Let me out! Don't keep me here! Please!" Scott continued to sob.

"You are out, you're out of that place baby," Jack affirmed. Eventually the screams slowed to whimpers. Scott had grabbed Jack's hand, squeezing it tightly.

"There you are, Scottie," Jack smiled softly.

"Sorry," Scott whispered.

"Don't apologize baby, it's ok. Can I get you anything?" Jack offered.

"Food pease," Scott mumbled.

"Of course, my baby could never go hungry," Jack smiled, realizing that Scott had regressed.

"How old are you feeling, lovey?" Jack asked, picking Scott up. Scott held up three fingers, before putting on down, then back up. He huffed in frustration.

"Hey its alright lovey, do you want to put on a onsie?" Jack asked. Scott nodded vigorously. Jack dressed the boy before bringing him downstairs and serving up some yogurt bites.

The old house creaked and Scott looked towards the dark hallway.

"Mummy?" He whimpered. Jack kissed his forehead.

"No, not Mummy, lovey. She's not here, don't worry. It's just Daddy," Jack held him close.

"Daddy I scawed," Scott whimpered, burying his face in Jack's chest.

"Don't be scared, lovey. Daddy is here to protect you," Jack comforted, rubbing his back.

"Wuv ou Daddy," Scott said sleepily.

"I love you too lovey, do you want to go night night?" Jack offered. Scott nodded. Jack took him back upstairs, tucking him into their bed and snuggling close to him. Scott buried himself in Jack's chest, falling asleep quickly.

There were no more nightmares that night.