Mystreet - Sasneix

Weird ship name man- anyways poly Shadow Knights, Zenix uses they/them and is autistic. The three are having a movie night when Zenix gets overwhelmed. Also Zenix is an age regressor. He calls Gene and Sasha mommy and daddy but it is NOT SEXUAL.

TW: Overwhelming, Age regression, sick little, throwing up, migraines

Zenix has felt off all day. They felt their insides moving everytime they did.

It was movie night though, so they didn't mention it or else their lovely partners would cancel it for their sake.

They were watching the first Avengers tonight. Gene sat in the middle, Sasha to his right, Zenix to his left. He had an arm around Zenix and a hand periodically grabbing popcorn from the bowl. Sasha was leaning her head on his shoulder.

Zenix couldn't focus on the movie, overwhelmed by the feeling of their clothes and Gene's arm and the couch. It was too much at once. They began chewing on their fingers, catching Gene's attention. Zenix only did that when they were overwhelmed.

He reached forward and grabbed the remote from the table, pausing the movie. He turned to Zenix, who was squeezing their eyes tightly and opening them wide over and over again.

"Zenix, baby, are you alright?" Gene asked, Sasha peeked her head around Gene's torso.

"Fine," Zenix forced out through gritting teeth.

"Woah, woah, baby what's going on?" Gene repeated softly.

Finally deciding its too much, Zenix clamps their hands over their ears and rocks back and forth. Gene nods to Sasha who quickly leaves to grab Zenixs items.

Zenix starts frantically pulling at their shirt, trying to pull it off.

"Can I help you baby? I won't touch you, I promise," Gene whispers. Zenix nods vigorously. Gene carefully lifts the shirt off of Zenix, dropping it to the ground. Zenix sighs before covering their ears again.

Sasha comes back a minute later with a few sensory toys, Zenixs headphones, weighted blanket, and comfort blanket.

She holds out the headphones and Zenix snatches them and puts them on, almost immediately releasing the tension from their body. Sasha held up one blanket in each hand, Zenix grabbed their comfort blanket. They wrapped it around their shoulders and then leaned against Gene, keeping the soft layer between them.

No touch? Gene signed. Zenix nodded slowly. Zenix held out their hand to Sasha, who placed a sensory toy in it. They began playing with the colorful toy, putting all of their concentration on it.

After an hour on the couch, during which Zenix concentrated on their toy while Gene and Sasha whispered to each other quietly, Zenix tapped on Gene's cheek.

"Hm?" Gene hummed, turning to look at Zenix.

Upstairs Zenix signed.

Walk? Gene signed back. Zenix shook their head. Carry? Gene motioned. Zenix nodded.

Careful, only blanket Zenix signaled. Gene nodded. Opening his arms, waiting until Zenix leaned into him to pick them up.

"They want to go upstairs, you coming?" Gene whispered to Sasha.

"I took a nap earlier, I'd only keep you guys up, I'll be up later though, love you," Sasha whispered, putting on her TV show on a low volume.

"Ok, goodnight," Gene replied quietly.

He carried his smallest lover to the bedroom. As soon as they were upstairs, Zenix pulled off their sweatpants, left only in boxers.

They climbed into bed, Gene on the other side, also in boxers.

"T...touch," Zenix mumbled, reaching across the bed. Gene rolled closer. He let Zenix pick where they touched, laying there as Zenix got comfortable.

"Migraine," Zenix said, massaging their forehead harshly.

Gene let his hand lightly rested his hand on Zenixs head, only beginning to run his hands through their hair when Zenix leaned into his touch.

Zenix suddenly shot out of bed, running into the attached bathroom. Gene heard them heaving and chased after them.

Zenix was bent over the toilet, throwing up. When they were done getting sick, they collapsed into Gene's lap crying. They pulled off the headphones, putting them on the floor.

"Daddy!" Zenix wailed.

"Oh lovebug, you're ok," Gene comforted.

"Wan Mommy," Zenix whined.

"Yeah? Mommy's downstairs, you wanna go see her?" Gene asked softly.

"Mhms," Zenix hummed.

Gene picked Zenix up and put them on his hip, carrying them downstairs.

"Sash, you still up?" Gene asked the girl on the couch.

"Yeah, what's up? Zen ok?" Sasha asked.

"Mommy!" Zenix cheered.

"Hi lovey!" Sasha cheered back, taking them from Gene.

"They threw up upstairs, I'm going to get them some water," Gene explained, walking toward the kitchen.

"Did mommy's little lovey throw up?" Sasha asked, holding Zenix close.

"Mhm," Zenix whined.

"Oh my poor baby," Sasha frowned, putting their foreheads together.

"You're burning up. Gene get the thermometer!" Sasha calls into the other room. Zenix leaned against her chest.

"You wanna put on some comfy clothes, lovey?" Sasha offered. Zenix shook their head.

"Clothes icky. Mommy clothes sof'," Zenix mumbled.

"That's ok lovey," Sasha spoke softly.

Just then Gene arrived with some stuff for his sick baby.

"You wanna drink some water while Daddy takes your tempature lovebug?" Gene asks, running his hand through the littles hair.

Zenix nods and Gene hands them the sippy cup, putting the thermometer strip on their forehead.

"Oh lovey, 101.3, you're sick," Sasha pulled Zenix close. Gene sits with the pair, holding the both of them.

"Tummy hurt," Zenix whines. Gene runs their stomach.

"Babe, can you run and grab some medicine?" Sasha asked.

"I already checked, we ran out," Gene sighs.

This was going to be a long few days