SDV - SamBastLex

Alex angst my beloved.

TW: Referenced child abuse, Blood, Self harm, Blades, Crying, Nightmares, Panic, 

"Alex! Come back here you useless boy! Let me teach you a lesson!" Alex awoke with a start, shooting up from where he was curled against the left side of Sam in bed. He snuck out of bed and to the bathroom. He splashed cold water on his face. He's not there anymore. His dad can't hurt him anymore. He's in the apartment in Zuzu City he shares with his boyfriends. He's safe. His dad can't find him here.

No matter what Alex tells himself he can't seem to calm down. He just needs to sit down, he thinks. He slinks from the sink to the floor but nicks himself on Sam's razor on his way down. 

He looks at the way the blood from the little cut drips from his arm to the floor slowly. Momentarily, he isn't thinking about his father. But then the thoughts come back again.

Alex has an idea. He turns around and silently digs under the sink until he finds an extra pack of razors they keep there before breaking one and removing the blade. He sits there and repeatedly cuts himself open for who knows how long. Eventually, he decides he's done, so he tries to stand to wash the razor and clean himself up.

He feels light headed. He tries to grab the sink to steady himself but he falls to the floor with a loud crash. He hears rustling in bed in the other room immediately. Sam and his dang light sleeping.

He hears a knock on the door and wants to respond, wants to say 'I'm fine, just dropped something' but his mouth doesn't move and then Sam opens the door and runs to him.

All Sam sees is blood. it's everywhere, the floor, the sink, the cabinet, and Alex, his Alex.

"Alex? Alex baby are you with me?" Sam says, dropping to the floor and pulling Alex into his arms, "Seb!" He shouts out the door, "Sebastian! Sebastian, help!" He all but screams, looking back at Alex.

"Sam, what-" Sebastian froze as soon as he entered the room. He dropped next to the pair on the floor.

"Alex what happened baby?" Sam asks, "I can't even see where it's coming from, Seb, his whole arm is covered in blood, do you think he hit it on something?" 

"Sam," Sebastian stares at something on the floor.

"Maybe he hit it on the corner of the sink or something?" Sam continued to ramble, never looking away from Alex.

"Sam!" Sebastian repeated with more urgency, Sam looks at him and follows his gaze to a bloody razor blade on the floor.

"Oh. Oh, Alex, baby, did you.." Sam didn't even want to say it.

"I...I'm so..sorry," Alex mumbles.

"You're going to be ok Lexi, I'll patch you up, and you'll be ok, I promise you'll be ok," Sebastian says as he digs in the cabinet next to them until he finds the first aid kit. He gets out disinfectant, gauze, and wipes. First he wipes all the excess blood away.

Sam wails even louder when he can see the deep red lines all over Alex's arm now that the blood is cleared. Next Sebastian pours disinfectant over the cuts. Alex groans in pain.

"I know, Lexi, I'm sorry, but it'll help," Sebastian winced. Next he wraps the arm in gauze, it took almost the whole roll they had.

"Alex... Why?" Sam asked through his tears. Sebastian set aside the first aid kit and sat opposite of Sam, so Alex was boxed in.

"I'm sorry... I'm s..so sor..sorry," Alex cried, "He.. He wouldn't leave me a...alone and I..." He trailed off.

"Who baby, who wouldn't leave you alone?" Sam asked, brows furrowed.

"D..Dad," Both other boys inhaled sharply.

"Lexi, if you have a nightmare, don't do... this, please.. Just wake us up, we will always help you, we promise," Sebastian offered.

"I'm sorry," Alex said again.

"Don't apologize baby," Sam smiled sadly.

"Let's go back to bed, ok? Me and Sammy will clean this up tomorrow," Sebastian said, looking up at Sam, who nodded.

Sam stood up, still holding Alex, and adjusted him to be held bridal style. He hobbled across the room to the bed and gently placed him in bed. Sebastian climbed into his spot by the wall and Sam pushed Alex towards him, climbing in on the outside. 

"I love you guys," Alex cried.

"We love you too," Sam said as he pulled Alex against his chest, spooning him.

"Very much," Sebastian agreed softly as he cupped Alex's face in his hands and gave him a gentle kiss. 

Soon Alex began to breathe deeply as he fell asleep.

"Goodnight Sammy, love you," Sebastian yawns, interlocking their hands over Alex.

"Love you too Seb, night," Sam smiled at him.